RealModScene
DR3AMMA5TER

Xbox360 Slim Corona RGH 2.0 with Corrupt Nand

Someone has made my Xbox360 Slim RGH 2.0 and it worked for a while BUT when i made some changes: turn off content controls in NXE or change the threshold temps in Dashlaunch, My Xbox360 has going mad!

When i turn my Xbox360 on the fan spins at 100% for a few seconds and i sometimes get the E79,E71,E72 Error message.

It looks like it writes something to the nand when i change a setting and my nand gets corrupt.

When i flashed my nand again with Xell it gives me a lot bad blocks (a whole list) and now it even won't boot at all (also Xell won't work)

The guy who Glitched my Xbox360 has fixed this already a few times but i want to know the reason for this problem so i can do something about it.

Can someone help me with this? because it really frustrates me this happens to me every time.....

You should probably change the fan settings with xeBuild GUI, JRunner or whatever other builder you use to build your nand, that way the changes will take effect before you write the image, for some reason your console is unable to modify blocks properly, i cannot explain why...

E79 and E71 are both errors related to badblocks, E79 is related to xam.xex having a bad block, E71 is related to dash.xex having a badblock... however, both of those can be caused by other things aswell, basically E79 is really just an error within xam.xex and E71 is an error within dash.xex, E72 i don't know for sure what it is... haven't had that one myself...

• Like 1

Thanks for your answer Swizzy.

So my xbox360 cannot modify blocks properly, does it mean it's broken or is it something i should live with?

Thanks for your answer Swizzy.

So my xbox360 cannot modify blocks properly, does it mean it's broken or is it something i should live with?

Honestly, i don't know... it could be related to the solder work, but... i can't really tell without seeing what it looks like, could you perhaps take a few pictures of the areas near SPI points, southbridge and the NAND?

I'm leaning towards one or more components near the southbridge or near the NAND itself has either been tampered with (by accident most likely)

Keep in mind tho, this is pure speculation as i don't know who installed it for you, nor do i know how skilled they are with soldering, haven't actually seen this particular error myself before either =/

I bought another slim with trinity motherboard and the guy who rgh'd it replaced the rgh chip to the new xbox360 and everything is working great now.

So i sold the other shitty xbox360 for 30 euro.

• Like 1

No it wasnt the solderings. The problem was the xbox360 itself defenitely! Without the chip it gave a lot of error codes and the fan blows very hard at boot.

So thats the reason i sold it for 30 euro. I was glad i got rid of the devil thing, it gave me nightmares ;-)

No it wasnt the solderings. The problem was the xbox360 itself defenitely! Without the chip it gave a lot of error codes and the fan blows very hard at boot.

So thats the reason i sold it for 30 euro. I was glad i got rid of the devil thing, it gave me nightmares ;-)

That's the kind of behaviour that arise with bad soldering job, maybe whoever hacked it or from the factory... hard to say...