RealModScene
barelynotlegal

[AURORA 4] Trainers

would like to say update 4 looks amazing and super quick. been running for a few hours. i have noticed that trainers are supported and great. i only wish that a game that had a trainer would haver a icon somewhat like xbmc did in the day.

and maybe a game location, say if you have two games like me, madden 15 ripped from disk and one thats god.iso

cant tell wich one to delete and find hard to find game id(from within dash)

otherwise nice job guys.

(BTW where is backround image located?)

post-27990-0-33493700-1420142838_thumb.png

would like to say update 4 looks amazing and super quick. been running for a few hours. i have noticed that trainers are supported and great. i only wish that a game that had a trainer would haver a icon somewhat like xbmc did in the day.

and maybe a game location, say if you have two games like me, madden 15 ripped from disk and one thats god.iso

cant tell wich one to delete and find hard to find game id(from within dash)

otherwise nice job guys.

(BTW where is backround image located?)

Just push B got to tab till you see background image , you can find the GAME ID of the game easy just put Y and push right it than A it will take you to selction just go down see the Game ID and you can make it were that shows up all times when you push Y.

• Like 1

if you are connected to unity, the file manager will tell you what is in the content folder based upon the title ID, it fills in names next to the title id, or you could just delete the game in metro/nxe.

Alright creators of the Aurora project-- great job!

The trainer implementation is awesome. However, there is an adjustment I would like to suggest:

Lemme ask this-- I noticed the only trainers that can be used with Aurora, are the ones at XYZmods; they have yet to convert all of theirs to Aurora. So I have to ask, could we have a conversion tool to convert trainers. Because let's be honest, the trainers of XPG and 360haven are good, too. No point of one group of ppl having a monopoly over this option. Such reasons bc not one group create all the best content.

So the question again, "Could we have a conversion tool to convert trainers to Aurora?"

Just push B got to tab till you see background image , you can find the GAME ID of the game easy just put Y and push right it than A it will take you to selction just go down see the Game ID and you can make it were that shows up all times when you push Y.

actually press Y, then scroll all the way down and press left twice until you see delete, then click delete and it will show you file location( Aurora .4)

The trainer implementation is awesome. However, there is an adjustment I would like to suggest:

Lemme ask this-- I noticed the only trainers that can be used with Aurora, are the ones at XYZmods; they have yet to convert all of theirs to Aurora. So I have to ask, could we have a conversion tool to convert trainers. Because let's be honest, the trainers of XPG and 360haven are good, too. No point of one group of ppl having a monopoly over this option. Such reasons bc not one group create all the best content.

So the question again, "Could we have a conversion tool to convert trainers to Aurora?"

they have a trainer pack for aurora ( "aurora trainer pack") that is why i asked for maybe a trainer icon for games, i installed all the trainers from the pack but cant test all of them cause they where tittle id folders (i think)

No, you can't have a conversion tool... the guys over @ XYZmods have worked together with us to create the engine, the guys over at the other sites you mention are welcome to contact us if they want in on the action... it's not so much convert a few minor things and it's done... it's a whole engine running behind the scenes along with implementing certain features which most trainers don't...

All our trainers have been converted and there are over 350 on our site and the engine has been released for the public so any one can use it its not our fault they have not, there is no special tool able to convert trainer you need the source of the trainer and it has to be adjusted and then rebuilt with the new engine

Sent from my shitty iPhone

actually press Y, then scroll all the way down and press left twice until you see delete, then click delete and it will show you file location( Aurora .4)

they have a trainer pack for aurora ( "aurora trainer pack") that is why i asked for maybe a trainer icon for games, i installed all the trainers from the pack but cant test all of them cause they where tittle id folders (i think)

The trainer pack was a one time thing as a bug needed to be fixed in the engine so i had to rerelease all trainers in one go if you look on the site ever since then the releases have been released as singles

Yeah, It is quite anoying that you guys are releasing them this way, I am currently working on building a package that has all of the trainers included, so my customers dont have to do so much work later, the trainers will be there, and they will have access to updated packages I put together as time goes on.

Here is the initial release, it has all of the trainers from XYZMods. It took me quite a while to get everything, so enjoy the easy download. Basic instructions included, did not note that the trainers are tu specific, so it might still be a good idea to read up on them over at xyzmods.com

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s74absuu02od3au/Aurora_Trainers%201-6-2015.rar?dl=0

Yeah, It is quite anoying that you guys are releasing them this way, I am currently working on building a package that has all of the trainers included, so my customers dont have to do so much work later, the trainers will be there, and they will have access to updated packages I put together as time goes on.

Here is the initial release, it has all of the trainers from XYZMods. It took me quite a while to get everything, so enjoy the easy download. Basic instructions included, did not note that the trainers are tu specific, so it might still be a good idea to read up on them over at xyzmods.com

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s74absuu02od3au/Aurora_Trainers%201-6-2015.rar?dl=0

Bad thing about a pack is i could of updated a trainer you have in the pack then when they install your pack then that trainer becomes an older version than what it should be because your pack has overwritten the files they all ready got,, also would mean every time there is a new release we would have to upload the full pack again and seems as there more than one person making them its just not practical to release as a pack especially now the engine has gone public

For example i just updated cod bp 1 and cod bp2

So now your pack contains old versions, at least sticking with singes you know you are get the most up to date versions of each trainer

I did this yesterday, so I will add the updated trainers, I did include a readme, that said to check for updated trainers over at xyzmods. I really put that together more for fresh rgh installs for my customers, but figured I would share my work. :) I was planning on keeping it updated, or putting out update packs, that would just overwrite the old ones. it is also a good starting place for you guys if you wanted to distribute a pack. :)

Link to updated version. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0

Note there will always be updates that dont get put in the pack right away, so use this as a starting point, then hit up xyzmods and check for updated trainers. Then all you got to do is overwrite the old versions in the aurora\trainers folder. I will try to keep updated versions going, or at least create update packs, that dont require downloading all the trainers again. Havnt decided yet. This version includes the black ops updated files. Didnt see anything else that was updated since yesterday.

There is, "official" i guess, an implementation of XYZMods Engine in Aurora. I think there should be an official Download Portal and a Trainer Download Manager in Aurora (Unity). People should not download outdatetd packages because of the problems mentioned above. People should be able to select the Trainer they want. You could select several files and download as a package. People wouldn't have to create packages and upload on hosts no one knows or you know. I think xyz and phoenix could do something big next to TU Management together. When i read some posts i sometimes notice the careness in maintainability. But i guess coorperations regarding this topic could make happen some big step forwards.(again)

I did this yesterday, so I will add the updated trainers, I did include a readme, that said to check for updated trainers over at xyzmods. I really put that together more for fresh rgh installs for my customers, but figured I would share my work. :) I was planning on keeping it updated, or putting out update packs, that would just overwrite the old ones. it is also a good starting place for you guys if you wanted to distribute a pack. :)

Link to updated version. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0

Note there will always be updates that dont get put in the pack right away, so use this as a starting point, then hit up xyzmods and check for updated trainers. Then all you got to do is overwrite the old versions in the aurora\trainers folder. I will try to keep updated versions going, or at least create update packs, that dont require downloading all the trainers again. Havnt decided yet. This version includes the black ops updated files. Didnt see anything else that was updated since yesterday.

Yeah fair enough ;) i just got to much on to keep track of them all lol but if you are willing the fair play to you ;)

There is, "official" i guess, an implementation of XYZMods Engine in Aurora. I think there should be an official Download Portal and a Trainer Download Manager in Aurora (Unity). People should not download outdatetd packages because of the problems mentioned above. People should be able to select the Trainer they want. You could select several files and download as a package. People wouldn't have to create packages and upload on hosts no one knows or you know. I think xyz and phoenix could do something big next to TU Management together. When i read some posts i sometimes notice the careness in maintainability. But i guess coorperations regarding this topic could make happen some big step forwards.(again)

Keep a look out there always something being worked on

Thanks for the pack!

It would be awesome to have trainer downloads integrated into Aurora/Unity.

And I would suggest an option to turn a trainer on permanently for a specific game.

• Like 1

Thanks for the pack!

It would be awesome to have trainer downloads integrated into Aurora/Unity.

And I would suggest an option to turn a trainer on permanently for a specific game.

I have been busy, and forgot all about this, it is about time I update it. If I get some time, I will update it.

I have been busy, and forgot all about this, it is about time I update it. If I get some time, I will update it.

Hi. Are you going to release an updated all in one trainer package? TNX

Hi. Are you going to release an updated all in one trainer package? TNX

probably not any time soon. I have been busy with my actual life, and have a crappy internet connection at the moment. :(