RealModScene
mrknorton

[Skin] Aurora SteamOS

Apparently, Aurora 0.7 is out 😀 Updating the skin will take some days, please be patient.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:11 PM, mrknorton said:

Apparently, Aurora 0.7 is out 😀 Updating the skin will take some days, please be patient.

Any chance your updated skin will be like from the 0.5b version? I didn't like the transparency, it just felt odd. I prefer the dark tone with the blue that you originally created and was perfect! ❤️

SteamOS available for Aurora 0.7b.

6 hours ago, HowlingWolfe93 said:

Any chance your updated skin will be like from the 0.5b version? I didn't like the transparency, it just felt odd. I prefer the dark tone with the blue that you originally created and was perfect! ❤️

Probably you've downloaded a variant of SteamOS, this one has never had transparency effects.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2014 at 6:48 PM, mrknorton said:

I'm working on it since Aurora 0.2 and I finally found a bit of time to create a working version.
This is SteamOS, a dark skin inspired to the popular game library software.

SteamOS-0.5b.rar

SteamOS-0.6b.rar

SteamOS-0.7b.rar

Report here if you find bugs. I will try to keep this skin updated as much as possible.
I don't accept custom requests. Why?

If you are looking for the version with the transparent panel, check the modified SteamOS++ skin by malim.

💗Thank you very much for your work on this skin! :ice:

Developer great hello! and many thanks for the work done.
I want to help me and the other guys, we are waiting for the skin where the transparent bottom panel, and the menu with green items, the color is like in the original skin.
I do not understand anything in modification, it only remains to ask the creator.
We asked to do this in a neighboring topic, but
I hope you have time and we will see it.

At last!!! I found a dark grey skin!!! The white of official Aurora theme was blowing my eyes out!! Now is more clear, more economical for my screen and more healthy for my eyes! I also love that minimal background!!! Thanks for sharing!

I'm sure you are aware of the other SteamOS skin that was available for the 0.6b version, i downloaded it somewhere and used that for a long time,i wasn't aware that it wasn't the same one until now, mostly because of the splash screen, so i ask of you, please make a version with that splash screen,it's darker,i was used to it, and i have no idea how to edit.

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7576-steamos-aurora-06b/

Here's the link,please let me know if you will do it, i know it's replacing a file but i'm not familiar with xbox editing tools, that being said, thank you for the skin.

4 hours ago, Swoopy_Doopy said:

I'm sure you are aware of the other SteamOS skin that was available for the 0.6b version, i downloaded it somewhere and used that for a long time,i wasn't aware that it wasn't the same one until now, mostly because of the splash screen, so i ask of you, please make a version with that splash screen,it's darker,i was used to it, and i have no idea how to edit.

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7576-steamos-aurora-06b/

Here's the link,please let me know if you will do it, i know it's replacing a file but i'm not familiar with xbox editing tools, that being said, thank you for the skin.

Here is the modified version of the SteamOS skin with another loading screen. I hope you enjoy!

newSteamOS.xzp

• Like 1