RealModScene
tombo

was never able to get mupen working on my slim

Hi,

i have Xbox since Xenon with Jtag hack. I uses Mupen on my Phat Consoles. But now i have a slim and i tried everything and didn't get it to work.

I have a Trinitty with RGH 2. Dashlaunch  v 3.13 and aurora 0.4b installed. If i boot Xell via eject i didn't get any picture.  Also tried it via dashlaunch. It's the same.

So last option was Xelllaunch. I'm getting something on the screen and loading the elf. But then it stops at loading kernel.

I have all files in the root of formatted USB drive. I have tried nearly all Versions i found on net. Hope someone can help me to get this back working.

So, if i understand you correctly you're getting a black screen when you try to start Mupen, but not when you run XeLL? what version of XeLL do you have? and what version of Mupen are you trying?

Hi,

sorry for my bad english but i think you understand me wrong. I get a black image at booting xell, and also on waiting until it evuentually gets loaded mupen.

I really don't know which version because i can't see anything over Hdmi. There is such a ton of posts avalibe so I'm a little bit lost.

Did i need to reflash my Xell with Xell reloaded 993. But i read that usbflash with udpflash.bin doesn't work properply. Whats the easyst way to update.

I tried all versions of Mupen i found. last was 993 betav2

You probably don't have a Trinity, but you probably have a Corona, that is the only console i know of that have video issues with XeLL (had actually as it works with 0.993+, you also have to use 0.993 version of mupen)

I'm shure i have a Trinity. If i open my nand in any Program it shows trinity. I have 16mb Nand. How to be shure it's a Trinity or corona. But from all pictures i've seen used etc i'm 100% shure it's a trinity.

So i have to use mupen 993 only not beta v2 or something else. and try to update to xell 993+.

But i can't find a +  version and also i hae updatet my nand with xebuild so there should be xelll reloaded included.

so i'll do a complete update on 17150 and make shure xell reloaded is marked.

I'm shure i have a Trinity. If i open my nand in any Program it shows trinity. I have 16mb Nand. How to be shure it's a Trinity or corona. But from all pictures i've seen used etc i'm 100% shure it's a trinity.

So i have to use mupen 993 only not beta v2 or something else. and try to update to xell 993+.

But i can't find a +  version and also i hae updatet my nand with xebuild so there should be xelll reloaded included.

Ok i'll do

So, you've opened up your console to have a look? did you snap a few pics of your motherboard?

0.993 beta 2 is the better version, there was a bunch of issues with 0.993 that i fixed for 0.993 beta 2

No other way instead of opening? So if i'm right Coronas did'nt have Hana or? But i've soldered STB_SLK to Hana.

trust me I'm shure it is a Trinity because i was confused beore doing an rgh which motherboard it really is.

Maybe you an talk at efnet directly to me? I'm online and sitting in front of console trying to fix this problem.

After updating i get a short flash o Xell then it goes to blackscreen or better to say Display shows no signal. I can only se blue Xell Logo and first 2 or 3 lines of code

It's weird, yeah... Corona doesn't have HANA... but... Trinity should work... do you have something other then HDMI?

Hi,

if i hook it up via Av cable everything is working as expcted. Maybe this has to do with the hdmi Handshake and i should flash the disable wait for HDMI functoin?

Yeah and i'm getting a Xell Image on the screen just for one Second. If it's a Corona there must be no Signal at all.

Since i can see something with av now i can see update to xell reloaded v993 was succesfull

Mupen is starting with av.

Hi,

if i hook it up via Av cable everything is working as expcted. Maybe this has to do with the hdmi Handshake and i should flash the disable wait for HDMI functoin?

Yeah and i'm getting a Xell Image on the screen just for one Second. If it's a Corona there must be no Signal at all.

Since i can see something with av now i can see update to xell reloaded v993 was succesfull

Mupen is starting with av.

Yeah, might be hdmi handshake... the patch for that won't help tho... as it's a 360 kernel patch and that has no effect with xell...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk