RealModScene
nbh1

updating my xbox

hey guys i'm new in the area of xbox 360

i successfully updated my aurora to 0.4b but i have no idea what is kernel and dash how do i access them and updating it?

is there a chance i don't have dash and kernel? 

sorry for being so noob haha i look forward for any explanation :) thanks

alright so i red it. should i follow the instructions or..wait for yours? :)

You think i'm going to re-write the tutorial i wrote here, just for you? ;)

You think i'm going to re-write the tutorial i wrote here, just for you? ;)

haha  :thumbup:

when i use XeBuild it ask me what Build type (how can i know?)

when im trying to detect the ip address by IPScan it write unable to find Xell what should i do?

haha  :thumbup:

when i use XeBuild it ask me what Build type (how can i know?)

It should identify for you, unless you have a 4G corona, in which case you can only have RGH 2.0

yea i have 4g corona so alright! :)

when i use XeBuildScan its unable to find my xell 

again thanks alot for help!

yea i have 4g corona so alright! :)

when i use XeBuildScan its unable to find my xell 

again thanks alot for help!

Try again 2-3 times, try restarting your console... might help... or try using xelllaunch along with the latest XeLL

I still couldn't find my IP but i got the CPU key from the Xell Reloaded screen.

is my build is freeboot or ecc? 

I still couldn't find my IP but i got the CPU key from the Xell Reloaded screen.

is my build is freeboot or ecc?

Freeboot

Try again 2-3 times, try restarting your console... might help... or try using xelllaunch along with the latest XeLL

hey Swizzy,

when i'm trying to download the fuze it writes me unable to download fuse..maybe my xell isnt up to date or its because i dont have Dashlauch ? o.O 

in addition i want to ask you to explain me what is the diffrence between XeBuild GUI and XeBuild and where can i find the Lastest version of the xell

btw im using 547 kernel i this and my IP looks like this pattern 10.0.0.7

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ <--- read this, it'll tell you how to update it the dash/kernel

They're running in the background, behind Aurora ;)

alright so-

i dumped the nand found the cpu trough the dash launch i have just installed flashed the new nand(i dont understand why is that because i did now changes there)

downloaded the avatar data 16574 prepared my Hdd (when i start the xbox the characters just showed up without any updating request)

in conclusion (im still using kernel 16574 and...why i did all of this? haha serious question  :sweat: )

whats next?

hey Swizzy,

when i'm trying to download the fuze it writes me unable to download fuse..maybe my xell isnt up to date or its because i dont have Dashlauch ? o.O 

in addition i want to ask you to explain me what is the diffrence between XeBuild GUI and XeBuild and where can i find the Lastest version of the xell

btw im using 547 kernel i this and my IP looks like this pattern 10.0.0.7

Almost everyone have dashlaunch installed, most just don't know/realize it because nothing different shows really...

The difference between xeBuild GUI and xeBuild is that the GUI is graphical and helps you understand things while xeBuild itself is a commandline tool which the GUI uses... also, the GUI package contains everything you need to build the latest dashboard at the point of release... it also includes the latest XeLL (so do xeBuild)

alright so-

i dumped the nand found the cpu trough the dash launch i have just installed flashed the new nand(i dont understand why is that because i did now changes there)

downloaded the avatar data 16574 prepared my Hdd (when i start the xbox the characters just showed up without any updating request)

in conclusion (im still using kernel 16574 and...why i did all of this? haha serious question  :sweat: )

whats next?

i don't know why you are still on 16574... you sure you selected the latest version? did you build your new nand properly? if so; your MMC is write protected and requires hardware changes to allow it to flash properly...

i don't know why you are still on 16574... you sure you selected the latest version? did you build your new nand properly? if so; your MMC is write protected and requires hardware changes to allow it to flash properly...

oh i thought it requires my actual kernel.. so i will do that again now with the lastest kernel :) aurora0.4b support it right?

oh i thought it requires my actual kernel.. so i will do that again now with the lastest kernel :) aurora0.4b support it right?

Yes, aurora runs fine on the latest version...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk