RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
korn16ftl3

360 content manager 3.0 + MU MOD

For starters i would like to mention that i have a demonized trinity system with the MU mod performed as a female USB port, I currently have a 2TB HDD connected as intMU\. I have gained FTP access to the intMU\ by using the dashlaunch plugin ftpdll.xex v4 and setting it up properly in the .ini. I also configured 360 content manager to connect to the correct IP address as well as the port required by the plugin, when i click the test button it reads back "Connection to xFTPdll Successful" so now i know this is connecting properly....how do i configure 360 content manager to now FTP into the intMU\ instead of HDD1\ like its set as default? 

a screenshot would be very helpful as i have combed through what seems to be the simplest of settings but am not apparently seeing it? according to 360 content manager v3.0 change log it is supposed to support FTPing to different directories other than HDD1\ but i can not seem to see where to change it to intMU\, i have even tried editing it in the install path (lower right corner) but it does not seem to want to let me edit that at all either.

I seem to just be missing this one simple part of the process to keep me from merging all of my various backed up DLC XBLA and TU's into one area....i guess worst case scenario i could put in a 2.5" 1TB instead of my retail (simply there for dual booting and live) HDD format it on the RGH side and make 360 content manager dump sort and unlock everything to that HDD1\ and copy it to intMU\ but that seems to be a pain and i really dont have the spare 1 TB 2.5" to do it with... any help would be greatly appreciated in this area.