RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
korn16ftl3

TU mass downloading tool for PC?

is there a mass TU downloader tool that works on the PC end so that i may scan my FAT32 External USB HDD and just download all the TU's i need in a simple one click then use something like 360 content manager to FTP it to the correct location? I would just like to get all of my TU's in one quick grab other than just using FSD to get them individually.

My ither question that i am kind of curious about is if the TU's need to all be installed or just the latest one? 

i.e.
COD has 6 TU's do i only need the latest TU or do i need all 6 TU's to make it functional?

just go through each game in FSD and download the Title Updates. With FSD rev 775 you can start  multiple downloads at once, you only need the latest one, it shouldn't take too long. 

There's no such tool i believe...

You only need the latest version...

There's no such tool i believe...

thats kind of a bummer thought there might have been i think something like it exists in the PS3 scene thats what made me inquire about it here

thats kind of a bummer thought there might have been i think something like it exists in the PS3 scene thats what made me inquire about it here

The PS3 Scene is very different tho, they download directly from Sony rather then from community driven servers...

The PS3 Scene is very different tho, they download directly from Sony rather then from community driven servers...

didnt even know that ha ha i figured it was similar to the same set up and could download directly from MS servers rather than manually extracting things from the HDD and uploading, ty for the info im having a look around a cpl other sites also that seem to have PC based apps also if i find some kind of solution ill post here in case any one was wondering as well

• Like 1

Guys is the a way to play on ps3 offline with friends like we do on Xbox link games

If my memory serves me right XlinkKai works also for PS3... but... other then that, no there's not... and this is i assume that you want to play remotely without PSN

If my memory serves me right XlinkKai works also for PS3... but... other then that, no there's not... and this is i assume that you want to play remotely without PSN

I'm surprised nobody's coded 1 for the ps3 yet. thanks go's out to TeamFSD LiNK~  for a alternative to XBL and right from the console no computer needed to play system link online. i am a old school ps2 XlinkKai and many other ways to play ps2 on system link online. i tell you 1st hand i fucking hated it. if you could find a game you either lag out or just could not connect.    

Remote play...not sure though. Just wanted to know if ps3 also got link games to play offline with friends like the Xbox.

Remote play...not sure though. Just wanted to know if ps3 also got link games to play offline with friends like the Xbox.

Yes, Ps3 also have "System Link" compatible games... http://co-optim.us/166tIbU here's a site which should list most of 'em

Yes, Ps3 also have "System Link" compatible games... http://co-optim.us/166tIbU here's a site which should list most of 'em

OK swizzy if they can which I have seen...what program can be used apart from xlink-kai...do we have anything close to FSD/Aurora? That is what I want to know.

OK swizzy if they can which I have seen...what program can be used apart from xlink-kai...do we have anything close to FSD/Aurora? That is what I want to know.

Afaik there's only XBLink and XLink-Kai which supports PS3 for online LAN play...