RealModScene
Yarin Bar Nachum

Two DVD's installation

Hello there.

I have the RGH for a week now, I have downloaded like fifteen games with one DVD, converted them with ISO2GOD, had no problems.

My problem is installing two DVD games such as BF4, COD AW, The crew, and such..

I have been watching few tutorials, video tutorials aswell, about installing them, and I'm getting so confused.

If someone here could support me by directly instructing me to install it, here, WhatsApp, I don't care really I'm getting tired of trying.

Thank you very much. :)

with Battlefield, I copyed the 1. Disc over with the copy DVD funktion. Second Disc installed over Nxe. For all games which uses on the second Disc additional game addons i install it with Nxe. It's a disc swapping game Like FF i make the folders disc1 disc2 ....

Each 2 disk game is different, some have installations to be done from one disk, others continue story on the next one...

Some have install required from one disk and then you switch anyways when switching modes or come far enough into the story...

Your best bet is to look up each game for more information on that particular one, some (like me for instance) are able to tell what type it is based on what data is on the disk...

• Like 1

Thank you for your comments guys, but as I said, I have found some tutorials for the specific games, and still can't understand the steps correctly.

I need help with COD AW and BF4. You said the crew is useless without live so nvm about it.

Thank you for your comments guys, but as I said, I have found some tutorials for the specific games, and still can't understand the steps correctly.

I need help with COD AW and BF4. You said the crew is useless without live so nvm about it.

Send me a message

With COD AW you need to extract both disc 1 and 2.

On disc one, you need to copy the 41560914 folder found in the extracted disc one to xbox hdd/content/{lots of 0's}..

The whole disc 2 must be copied to any location (such as hdd/games/aw/)... Just remember to run the default.xex from extracted disc 2 otherwise it will most likely not work..

Just my 2 cents on my experience..

Converting Disc 1 into a GOD container did not work for me, thus the extract

Sent from my Cellular Communication Device with the assistance of Tapatalk

• Like 1