RealModScene
denzx09

new hd and content

hi ppl im having problems i got a new 3tb external hd for xmas of my lovely misses and its taken me 2 days to move all my stuff over from 2 hd's im having problems with content for games ive done a search on this site for some answers and tried a few that i have found,

to start of i put all my games and all install-able content on one hd (my new one)

i set scan paths this one for content \xbox360\system\usb0\usb0\\content (pics added)

and this one for games, \xbox360\system\usb\xbox games  

but its still not picking up the content of my games can anyone help, thanks post-12712-0-84257500-1419683802_thumb.jpgpost-12712-0-12736600-1419683806_thumb.jpgpost-12712-0-26230800-1419683810_thumb.jpgpost-12712-0-90269000-1419683813_thumb.jpg

just been looking through title updates which is where it will store content of games, it picks up my internal hd where i used to have the content stored but it says that the usb needs to be configured, if i do that i will loose everything wont i? i formatted the drive to fat32 be4 installing everything on it and aurora picks the drive up but in xbox it does not :unsure:  

Hey guys, I have a small problem,

In FSD3 I switched on the option to automatically download the covers of the games that I have.

And it was working fine, before I brought my Xbox to this guy that update my FSD3 and my dash.

At that time I was having problems with my xbox, that it froze randomly.

So this guy whiped everything and installed everything fresh.

But now my covers don't download automatically,... :-(

Does anybody know what can be the problem?

T.I.A.

Bo.

Hey guys, I have a small problem,

In FSD3 I switched on the option to automatically download the covers of the games that I have.

And it was working fine, before I brought my Xbox to this guy that update my FSD3 and my dash.

At that time I was having problems with my xbox, that it froze randomly.

So this guy whiped everything and installed everything fresh.

But now my covers don't download automatically,... :-(

Does anybody know what can be the problem?

T.I.A.

Bo.

you will have to go back into fsd setting and change them for it to do it again 

Hey denzx09, you're not the first to have difficulties with a 3TB, unfortunately, the Xbox only supports up to 2 TB of memory.  If you want to use a large drive on the 360, go get a refund and get a 2TB instead!  On a side note, you could probably use 2 2TB drives just fine.

Hey denzx09, you're not the first to have difficulties with a 3TB, unfortunately, the Xbox only supports up to 2 TB of memory.  If you want to use a large drive on the 360, go get a refund and get a 2TB instead!  On a side note, you could probably use 2 2TB drives just fine.

i knew it would have somet to do with that lol so i could partition it to a 2tb do you reckon that would work ? im moving all content back to the internal 500g hd 

So, do you mean to change it to manual, save it, than change it back to automatically save it and than it should work?

i cant quite remember now as i dont use fsd3 anymore i use aurora which is much better and more user friendly, but somwhere in settings in fsd3 there will be a setting for cover download if im correct you have to be signed into jqe360.com, take a look at the link that should guide you on your way 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/15-how-to-setup-coversjqe360com-with-your-fsd/ 

or 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/592-automatic-cover-art-download/

right ok i moved all content back to internal and now its picking them up so now to see if it works when i partition the 3TB hd 

Ok, but now you make me curiouse about this Aurora thing,...

Is it easy to install?

And do I need to whipe FSD3, or can they run next to eachother?

yes it is easy to install for someone that knows what there doing your best of reading this http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4452-aurora-04b-released/

and getting as much info as possible be4 attempting it to save yourself from doing things wrong ;-)

• Like 1

Thanks denzx09 and all the other guys who helped me and put me on the right track, xbox1 games are working like a charm.

Now I am putting my teeth in the aurora thing,...

You will be hearing from me soon,

Thanks again and take care.

;-)

• Like 1

Unfortunately that's not the problem, the Xbox 360 Dashboard only reads "Official" memory devices (USB != official memory device) when it comes to Profiles, DLC etc. that is... that is the problem denzx09 is having ;)

Unfortunately that's not the problem, the Xbox 360 Dashboard only reads "Official" memory devices (USB != official memory device) when it comes to Profiles, DLC etc. that is... that is the problem denzx09 is having ;)

so basically i will never be able to store content to the usb drive (huffs) lol i sorted it by putting all content back on the internal hd so will have to deal with that for now until you guys come up with something lmao well if you can, im sure you could smart guys like you lot hehehe

Now that I understand the issue I just had a thought, the FATXplorer program has a function that allows you to extend the amount of memory on a usb drive beyond the limitation imposed by microsoft. You have to pay for the program and then the guy who makes it will send you the files you need via email after you request them.  I'm not sure if there is any compatibility issues between different brands/sizes of drives, but it may be worth a shot.

• Like 1

Now that I understand the issue I just had a thought, the FATXplorer program has a function that allows you to extend the amount of memory on a usb drive beyond the limitation imposed by microsoft. You have to pay for the program and then the guy who makes it will send you the files you need via email after you request them.  I'm not sure if there is any compatibility issues between different brands/sizes of drives, but it may be worth a shot.

yeah i have the older version of that which i dont think does that :( pic added 

post-12712-0-20462500-1420169157_thumb.png

yeah i have the older version of that which i dont think does that :( pic added 

attachicon.giffatx.PNG

Contact the support then? i'm thinking it's that "USB Patcher" thingymagoo that does it ;)