RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Michael0D3

Need HELP with Xbox 360 headset

So long story short I have an xbox 360 jtag and this christmas i got  a headset from my mother so this morning I tried to hook it up and it ended up not working. I`m asking for help, maybe someone knows how to solve this problem.(I dont need the mic working I only need to hear sounds through it) PLEASE HELP!!!

So long story short I have an xbox 360 jtag and this christmas i got  a headset from my mother so this morning I tried to hook it up and it ended up not working. I`m asking for help, maybe someone knows how to solve this problem.(I dont need the mic working I only need to hear sounds through it) PLEASE HELP!!!

in games or listening to music

take it back to the shop it was bought from and exchange it

Won't help if he's expecting to hear the game sounds from a controller headset... the Xbox 360 doesn't support it that way... Xbox One does however :)

Won't help if he's expecting to hear the game sounds from a controller headset... the Xbox 360 doesn't support it that way... Xbox One does however :)

depends if its a good heasdset or not  ie..Turtle Beach...   not a cheapy..

• Like 1

depends if its a good heasdset or not  ie..Turtle Beach...   not a cheapy..

Yeah... those headsets that support it probably have a cable connected to your TV aswell... or they're connected by USB from your console... (wireless dongle in your console)

• Like 1

I dont know I got a simple wired headset which I connect straight to the controller its not wireless or anything. And I only want to get game sounds on it so PLEASE HELP.

I dont know I got a simple wired headset which I connect straight to the controller its not wireless or anything. And I only want to get game sounds on it so PLEASE HELP.

Sorry, you are out of luck there... you're using an Xbox 360, that isn't supported...

If you want to use headphones + mic, I recommend you to put any headphones in your TV and put the headset on your neck, so the mic is directly in front of your mouth. To hear the voices through the headphones while your headset is plugged in, you need to press the xbox guide button, go to Preferences and then there you should be able to set the voice output on both TV and headset. This is useful for COD for example, if you want to hear the player movements and also talk to your teammates.