RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jhonatan Jhow

trainer help ?

hi good Christmas to all, I hope good gifts receive, as I am a single person this Christmas get nothing but what I really want to know is how to create coaches correctly, assisiti several tutorials, but none showed what I want to know.

I want to know how to get commands, cheats, codes looked at various forums with the blocked content, someone is willing to help?

hi good Christmas to all, I hope good gifts receive, as I am a single person this Christmas get nothing but what I really want to know is how to create coaches correctly, assisiti several tutorials, but none showed what I want to know.

I want to know how to get commands, cheats, codes looked at various forums with the blocked content, someone is willing to help?

can you brake it down i dont understand what you are say coaches? blocked content? huh

• Like 1

You will need to have a basic understanding of c++ and also powerpc Assembly,

but as supershake said you will need to elaborate on what you are trying to do, also you will need a engine to build the trainer on, as for you saying to get codes you don't, you create them by searching out your values in game and getting breakpoints from the values then you modify the assembly language to your liking so it does what you want it to instead of what is meant to do,

The most basic of this is a nop eg you get your breakpoint offset and basically null it so it cant store the value giving you inf ammo and such,

but again you have not given enough info for people to help you,

Sent from my shitty iPhone

• Like 3

Sorry my English is terrible, you can give help to create the coaches, the only thing I want is the aw armor for my clan and make a kick menu, I can do some parts of the training that I already have the visual studio with XDK only need these codes. Sent from my galaxy tab 3 with screen match

Sorry my English is terrible, you can give help to create the coaches, the only thing I want is the aw armor for my clan and make a kick menu, I can do some parts of the training that I already have the visual studio with XDK only need these codes. Sent from my galaxy tab 3 with screen match

no ones is going to give you the offsets. you are going to have to start dumping offsets and and figure them out as you go

• Like 1