RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sawixso81

Something in the works

Been a little since I posted, have something new for all to check out and let me know what you guys think. Still in the works not themed yet and havent really thought of one yet, as of now just trying to change up my different scenes the apply the colors later.

So here it is.................................

post-52720-0-72993100-1419262885_thumb.png

What I am going for is a one stop shop for all of your settings and filter needs.

Looks pretty cool in action and works pretty good I must say.

I have made on giant tab and with each icon when you either toggle with LB or RB the icon next inline with hight light blue(may change color)

Still want to rescale certain tabs and what not but I like it so far. Is it to much for one menu scene? Yes No you guys let me know what you think.

Thanks,

P.S. THIS STUFF IS SO ADDICTIVE!!!

• Like 2

It would be interesting if there is a skin that has a set of colours or backgrounds which has animation or exchanging color/gradiant. I guess it should be possible with skinning.

for the skin Tabs you spoke. I guess it's ok for this purpose. I would see this as speciality of the skin, that there are all tabs in one menu scene. Could be too much for others.

Was thinking that the more opinions the better after all I am making for everyone so census will rule if its to much I can start another skin with the same tabs as in the pic but back to default with the two views.

And as always thanks for the input