RealModScene
LarsOss

TU / Trainer don't work

when i'm try to install a TU it give me a error. Please tell me where i can see the log file to help you guys to help me ;-)

And my trainer section is always empty.

Latest Dashlaunch and Kernel. And latest Aurora 

What's the error you're getting?

Trainers only work if you use Aurora compatible ones, you can't grab any trainer and expect them to just work with Aurora...

TU's require you to have the correct Title/MediaID and BaseVersion, if they're not a match, the TU won't work... also, it helps ALOT knowing which game you're having problems with and what exactly is going wrong... just saying you're having an error means nothing... the error could be Aurora, or the TU itself, perhaps even the game? or your kernel (despite being "the latest" as most of the time it's NOT the latest or it's the unofficial crap which we don't support here)

i havent had any problems with trainers. think maybe one fatal crash, XYZmods has auroa trainers. i like aurora TU management way better and faster, using FSD it ques them forever and sometimes then never downloaded.

• Like 1

Means that only specialized adapted Aurora trainers are functional? Or is any trainer package like the packages from xpgamesaves usable?

If yes, I couldn't find aurora compatible trainer packages..... even not on XYZmods

Sry , I'm a newbie to Aurora and using Trainers in general......

Thanks for answers.

means that only specialized adapted Aurora trainers are functional? Or is any trainer package usable?

If yes, I couldn't find aurora compatible trainer packages..... even not on XYZmods

Sry , I'm a newbie to Aurora and using Trainers in general......

Thanks for answers.

You did not look very hard then theres a whole sub forum devoted to it with over 350 trainers and tutorials on how to use them.

Sent from my shitty iPhone

You did not look very hard then theres a whole sub forum devoted to it with over 350 trainers and tutorials on how to use them.

where do you mean? here or at  XYZmods?   Sorry, but I really didn't find it...

Thanx, but I get this if I follow your link: 

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]

Are you logged in?