RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
watchthetramcar

FSD3 removing game path takes forever then xbox shuts off

FSD3 removing game path takes forever then xbox shuts off after about 1 hour. when i go back in , game path still there. or if i clear data. it just sits for over a hour and still says clearing data.

is there easy way to just remove all traces of games and start over. i got a new hard drive , and i cannot remove my old settings

thanks

Dave

FSD3

dashlaunch 3

coolrunner 3

sorry im noob

The xbox shuts its self off on ''Fatal Crash'' if im not mistaken and you can remove this in ''Dashlaunch'' but i recommend that you don't as it can help debug as to when the problem is occurring.

You can do that or Clear Data/DB from within FSD/F3 (it's in the General Settings section I think).

FTP in and delete FSD/data/

What's FTP?PS: I went to the file manager and deleted the content of the following: hdd1:FSDDataGameData will this affect anything? :/

I had the same issue and just like JPizzle said you must delete FSD/Data and you are rid of the game database and can set the game paths again.Best thing to delete the data folder is with xexmenu because with F3 filemanager or ftp it won't delete all the files when they are in use.