RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
'Jimenez Rainier

Dragon age inquisition installation guide

You don't get replies faster because you post the same question over and over... and you defenietly will not get any answers posting in the tutorials section...

Be patient or get out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hi guys... may i ask if how to install dragon age inquisition in HD?when i try to install it,it go back to dashboard..im using fsd3,jtagged, and with 10GB free space in my HD..Thanks

extract both disks put disk 2 on what ever drive you want to play the game from eg where you normally put your games.

Then go into disk 1 folder and then into content folder and then into 0000000000000000 folder and copy the folder that is inside to this path on your xbox hdd

Path = hdd/content/0000000000000000/here

Then play game from disk 2

Simple ;)

• Like 1

i don't think i'll bother mentioning about TU1 and splash screen loop error lol

lol what error is that i get no error what so ever with TU1 installed on aurora  0.4b

ingame no error.PNG

post-495-0-39867000-1419054833_thumb.png

lol what error is that i get no error what so ever with TU1 installed on aurora  0.4b

ingame no error.PNG

the splash screen loop error (using any TU with this game has the loop error). turning off the fsd3 plugin stops the loop.

been widely known and talked about....

Hi we have resovled this over in my link above.

Don't ask us how but somehow we have made a disc 2 god with the disc one media id. no splash screen loop with TU5 at last.

remmigioush's GOD is the one to look for,now confirmed working by 4 of us on modnetwork. someone over there will have tu4 too.pm 2ceedz over there.

I wanted to ask swizzy if he knows how to edit media id of defaut.xex as i want to see if i can create a edited default.xex for DAI that might work with tu5 and no splash screen  loop (or having to turn of plugin in fsd3 settings)?thaks in advance.

Excuse me but my update doesn't work! I put the TU 5 in the path hdd1/content/00000000000/45410997/000B0000. I start the game and after a few second I appear on the initial menu that says "press start to play". When I press start I appear again in this menu! Practically I can't do anything, the result is always the same: menu, when I press start -> menu, when I press start -> menu, when I press start... so infinitely short. Basically I can't play, I can't access to the full menu, for istance the one with all options such as "new game"... What is wrong?

i just been speaking about that above. Remmigiosh over at modnetwork (hit my link above) by a stroke of luck (he can't remember how he did it) made a GOD version of this game and it works without having to turn off FSD3 plugin in FSD3 settings. Like I say hit my link then head over to JTAG section and GOD section. Confirmed working with TU5 and no splash screen loop error (and you don't have to turn off the plugin). Trust me we've been pulling our hair out on this error trying to fix it. I am still working on it in fact, a solution.

• Like 1

i just been speaking about that above. Remmigiosh over at modnetwork (hit my link above) by a stroke of luck (he can't remember how he did it) made a GOD version of this game and it works without having to turn off FSD3 plugin in FSD3 settings. Like I say hit my link then head over to JTAG section and GOD section. Confirmed working with TU5 and no splash screen loop error (and you don't have to turn off the plugin). Trust me we've been pulling our hair out on this error trying to fix it. I am still working on it in fact, a solution.

ok, but what happen if I turn off FSD3 plugin? I mean, what is his function?

ok, but what happen if I turn off FSD3 plugin? I mean, what is his function?

It lets you see your console temperatures when you press the Guide Button (aswell as see what TU you've got, and if you want to start another game you can do so from the FSD plugin) it also have LiNK (not useful for this particular game) and screenshot combo/webUI just to name a few of it's features...

Essentially, you can go without it for this game... it's no big deal...

• Like 1

How to copy this : 

Then go into disk 1 folder and then into content folder and then into 0000000000000000 folder and copy the folder that is inside to this path on your xbox hdd

by using horizon???

how to use this software...

pls teach....

Tq...