RealModScene
mosbricka

Missing game info and background

I don't know why but when I add a game the game info and background wallpaper is not downloaded. This is the same for all games. What could be wrong? What setting have I missed? =/

Latest Aurora, latest kernel, latest dash launch etc...

post-53188-0-57975700-1418858510_thumb.jpg

Take a look in your launch.ini. Aurora need the following settings, to running properly.

default= device:\path\to\aurora.xex
xhttp=true
livestrong=false
pingpatch=true

it's probably livestrong = true that's causing it... disable that... and download missing assets ;)

it's probably livestrong = true that's causing it... disable that... and download missing assets ;)

i already done change it but i click download missing assets nothing happen :( why?

my data port and broadcast port failed :(

• Like 1

i already done change it but i click download missing assets nothing happen :( why?

Maybe xhttp is disabled?

Downloading missing assets after changing livestrong never worked for me. I had to manually refresh every game. I have less than 10 total so it wasn't time consuming. If you have more I'd recommend deleting your paths and adding them again for a fresh scan.

Downloading missing assets after changing livestrong never worked for me. I had to manually refresh every game. I have less than 10 total so it wasn't time consuming. If you have more I'd recommend deleting your paths and adding them again for a fresh scan.

We'll have to investigate why it's not working so it can be fixed, thanks for letting us know :)

We'll have to investigate why it's not working so it can be fixed, thanks for letting us know :)

Sure. For me it's not a pain. But I do a lot of changing livestrong. I mostly forget to switch it to false before adding a game. So I tried it few times already and like I said before: never worked. It worked once but I have changed number of screenshots. It has downloaded only another screenshots. And I'm sure that I had a game scanned with livestrong set to true in database.

Got the same bug since last update.

Tried to delete GameData Folder - Not working.

Use XeXMenu and delete complete Aurora 0.4b

Then reinstall it with FTP or copy from HDD.

Worked for me.

Hope this will fixed.

Wish you nice holidays!

Got the same bug since last update.

Tried to delete GameData Folder - Not working.

Use XeXMenu and delete complete Aurora 0.4b

Then reinstall it with FTP or copy from HDD.

Worked for me.

Hope this will fixed.

Wish you nice holidays!

It'd be enough to delete the Data folder, this deletes all gamedata and the databases used...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk