RealModScene
Chrishockey55

Dashlaunch 3.14 : 17150 kernel support added

V3.14
– add transfer cable to list of possible devices as xfer:
– added back button logo to installer to illustrate how to show/hide help without using the readme
– add 17148, 17150
– update 16767+ with the new security sector skip patch for transfer cable

dash_launch_v3.14.zip

• Like 1

how do i use the autofake list. do i add the game path to where it says autofake0 = here>0x00000000. is there any stipulations on the files being XEX or GOD. i use GOD games. 

how do i use the autofake list. do i add the game path to where it says autofake0 = here>0x00000000. is there any stipulations on the files being XEX or GOD. i use GOD games.

It's per TitleID... thus the 0x000...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's per TitleID... thus the 0x000...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

so i add the TitleID. like 0xTitleID or just TitleID only

so i add the TitleID. like 0xTitleID or just TitleID only

0xTitleID

for instance: 0x415608CB for Modern Warfare 3

• Like 2

0xTitleID

thxs swizzy. one last ?. do i need to turn on autofake or just adding 0xTitleID is good enough

thxs swizzy. one last ?. do i need to turn on autofake or just adding 0xTitleID is good enough

I think you have to enable autofake aswell, as it's basically an extension of that functionality...

• Like 1

its not working for me :( :( what info will be need :) to help get it working :) :)

What kernel are you on? did you install it using the installer or pre-install it by a builder? what builder did you use? what version of the builder? Are you sure it's not working, or is it possible that you have a configuration problem? tell us more about what you mean with it not working...

Hi :) its a Xenon JTAG   D:2.0.17150.0 K:2.0.17150.0 (BK:2.0.1888.0) i used J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7).  Sorry :) by not working i mean it just go's to a black screen and locks up my 360 when i try to run it.

Had to unplug network all working :) :)

Edited by mattmozz

Hmm, cOz didn't include the debug one like he used to, do you have networking attached? if so; unplug it, if not; try plugging that in...

HI Dears ; 
I made the new update 17150 >>>>
I Finished the last of the update process for Xbox 360  successfully, but there is a small problem MY console can not contact the wireless network in my home ?!!!!! can you tell me how can i fix it ??! thanks for all of yo

dashlaunch 3.14 is causing xexmenu to throw up "fatal crash intercepted" error.

im on dash 17150 and reverted to dashlaunch 3.13 and the error has went away. 

and just in case someone mentions it, no, i do not want to use aurora. i like the simplicity of xexmenu. 

can the devs look into this perchance? i would greatly appreciate it and thanks for your time and effort.

dashlaunch 3.14 is causing xexmenu to throw up "fatal crash intercepted" error.

im on dash 17150 and reverted to dashlaunch 3.13 and the error has went away. 

and just in case someone mentions it, no, i do not want to use aurora. i like the simplicity of xexmenu. 

can the devs look into this perchance? i would greatly appreciate it and thanks for your time and effort.

That's strange, i believe the issue is something else, like... do you have a "games" folder on your internal hdd?

• Like 1

ya the games folder is on the internal hdd. is that a problem? i have my xbla there too. i just moved my game stuff there so that makes sense. ill test it out. thanks for the heads up. ill let ya know if it solves my problem.

ya the games folder is on the internal hdd. is that a problem? i have my xbla there too. i just moved my game stuff there so that makes sense. ill test it out. thanks for the heads up. ill let ya know if it solves my problem.

When you run XEXMenu from the internal HDD and have a folder named "games" it'll crash when there's no usb device attached...

• Like 1

ya that was the problem...moved the games to a usb jumpdrive and the error went away, *happy dance*. my usb enclosure quit working on me so i moved my games to the internal hdd and moved xexmenu there as well too. i din't think it would cause a problem. now i know. sorry to blame dashlaunch...as i just updated to the new dash and dashlaunch. everything was done at once, made trying to figure out what went wrong cumbersome. but it's all sorted out now, life is good and peace has returned, thank you swizzy.

• Like 1

0xTitleID

q:what is autofake for ?????

q:what is autofake for ?????

Autofake is to enable the FakeLive functionality automatically, in old versions it was limited to specific areas (dashboard and xbox indie games if my memory serves me right) in recent versions it also allows you to specify games which you want to have it enabled for aswell, it's mainly used to enable features which are only available when you're connect to xbox live (that don't actually require a xbox live connection) such as mics while playing System Link

Autofake is to enable the FakeLive functionality automatically, in old versions it was limited to specific areas (dashboard and xbox indie games if my memory serves me right) in recent versions it also allows you to specify games which you want to have it enabled for aswell, it's mainly used to enable features which are only available when you're connect to xbox live (that don't actually require a xbox live connection) such as mics while playing System Link

So if i enabled fakelive, the mic will work on system link servers?

So if i enabled fakelive, the mic will work on system link servers?

It depends on the game, because some games dont allow using mic on system link, and others dont require fake live for the mic.

• Like 1