RealModScene
kira125

Link

Yes, you can use any number of consoles in your home network on LiNK, each console must use a different account and different ports... however, they cannot play with one as a server and the other(s) as client, you can however all play in the same game (if someone else hosts it)

Yes, you can use any number of consoles in your home network on LiNK, each console must use a different account and different ports... however, they cannot play with one as a server and the other(s) as client, you can however all play in the same game (if someone else hosts it)

so if i host a game my other xbox (in my home) cannot join?

and if we use a ether cable not using link?

• Like 1

so if i host a game my other xbox (in my home) cannot join?

and if we use a ether cable not using link?

Correct, if you disable LiNK you'll be able to play together... but only between those 2 boxes (or however many you connect to your local network)

Correct, if you disable LiNK you'll be able to play together... but only between those 2 boxes (or however many you connect to your local network)

how can i disable LiNK?

how can i disable LiNK?

Unload the FSD plugin or locate Enable for LiNK when looking at the settings (in Aurora atleast, should be available also in FSD)

no solution to play together on link through home network using link... differnt link acc...

pls guys do something ... so we can pay on link together, as we play on home network systemlink

You can play in the same game that someone else hosts... if that's not good enough... you'll need to figure out a solution yourself to this problem which everyone else accepted that it's not an easy fix, if it's even possible to fix it without breaking something else...

• Like 1

thank bro i m trying it from last 3 days... but cant..

one thing friend ... why it show awaiting 1,2,3,4 then disconect....   in same lobby room i join the other host... but on other xbox it show awaiting connection...

pls give some solution .. will be helpfull

thank bro i m trying it from last 3 days... but cant..

one thing friend ... why it show awaiting 1,2,3,4 then disconect....   in same lobby room i join the other host... but on other xbox it show awaiting connection...

pls give some solution .. will be helpfull

What internet speeds do you have? it's most likely your internet connection running out of bandwidth... it could also be your router that can't handle it...

even few time we r not able to connect one xbox ... same awiting conn........

after few min when someone else become the host we join

even in between game m out ... lost connection to host

You need faster internet to have both consoles playing at the same time... having slow internet like that is the most likely cause for your problems at this point...