RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
denzx09

HELPPPP PLEASE!!!!

i need some help with this xbox im trying to get aurora dash on my m8s xbox and update the dash launch but its not having any of it at all, the strange thing is 2 that he as got to go to xbox original screen 1st then go some long ass way to get to freestyle dash, here is some screenshots post-12712-0-96608200-1418762726_thumb.pngpost-12712-0-32582400-1418762749_thumb.png 

What does this have to do with LibXenon? ** Thread moved to the correct location **

And... the problem is that it's unable to copy the NAND to the working directory... do you have enough space there? are you able to read/write files here?

What does this have to do with LibXenon? ** Thread moved to the correct location **

And... the problem is that it's unable to copy the NAND to the working directory... do you have enough space there? are you able to read/write files here?

sorry i didnt know, yeah its on my pc and plenty of room, ive noticed the dash is newer 16756 and the dash that needs to be on is 16747 is this right ?

sorry i didnt know, yeah its on my pc and plenty of room, ive noticed the dash is newer 16756 and the dash that needs to be on is 16747 is this right ?

You can officially upgrade to 16767 now if you want... just download 2.094 :) (the official package, not the unofficial one!)

I can't say why it's having problems copying the file, it's just failing doing that, maybe it's a permissions thing?

i got it sorted m8 i just installed aurora, i dont know m8 i didt change any timings its fast anyway lol

Not what i meant, but ok...