RealModScene
Edu2296

Help instaling xell reloaded v0.993

Hello...

Well the thing is: I don't know how to install xell reloaded v0.993, the real issue is I know NOTHING about how to install it, i see tutorials all over the internet, but I just can't understand them, I have a corona slim... and that is all I know about the topic, please help, I need a very detailed info on how to do it, i'm not very good at these things, i want info on what programs I need, how do I get the info they need and how to use them if it's not too much to ask

Thanks

Take the File Xell-gggggg from the xell reloaded v0.993 Rar, and rename it to updxell.bin. Move the updxell.bin File to FAT32 formatted USB Stick, connect the USB Stick to your 360 and boot Xell. (push the Eject Button on your 360 & wait.)

Take the File xell-1f from the xell reloaded v0.993 Rar, and rename it to Xell.bin. Move the Xell.bin File to FAT32 formatted USB Stick, connect the USB Stick to your 360 and boot Xell. (push the Eject Button on your 360 & wait.)

DO NOT use xell-1f for slims! this is for REALLY old XeLL only images...

xell-2f is for JTAG's

xell-gggg... is for RGH consoles (slim included)

also, it's updxell.bin to update from usb...

Ok I update it the way Dr.Gonzo said and it worked(Yeah! i'm learning) but now i want to be able to run xell reloaded in Freestyle Dashboard, the thing is when I use Xell Launch, the screen fades to black (8), in the folder of Xell Launch there are only two archives, the one that says default.xex and the read me

Ok I update it the way Dr.Gonzo said and it worked(Yeah! i'm learning) but now i want to be able to run xell reloaded in Freestyle Dashboard, the thing is when I use Xell Launch, the screen fades to black (8), in the folder of Xell Launch there are only two archives, the one that says default.xex and the read me

For xell launch you need to be using xell-1f.bin (as is) next to the default.xex, this should work as long as you're using the latest version (grab it from the latest Dashlaunch package) it also works with xell-2f.bin, xell-ggggg.bin which is for rgh doesn't work (it has to do with the state of the cpu and so on)

For xell launch you need to be using xell-1f.bin (as is) next to the default.xex, this should work as long as you're using the latest version (grab it from the latest Dashlaunch package) it also works with xell-2f.bin, xell-ggggg.bin which is for rgh doesn't work (it has to do with the state of the cpu and so on)

I tried every possible way, I put them on the same carpet, on the root, one in the carpet and the other one in the root(with every one of the xell) and nothing worked T-T

I tried every possible way, I put them on the same carpet, on the root, one in the carpet and the other one in the root(with every one of the xell) and nothing worked T-T

And you're sure you used the latest xelllaunch?

try using this one: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb7wb2