RealModScene
Nathan A. Miller

How to get Game covers for Aurora .4B (If you cant connect to xbox to the net)

First off thanx if you helped me out in anyway.

This is a TUT on how I change my Aurora covers for my games. I can't connect my

XBOX 360 to net cause I'm deployed so I figured out away to do it. All it takes is

some time and good friends.

Things you need.

1. Good Friend with lots of games and covers on them.

2. Thumb stick or hard drive or FTP (I used thumb stick)

3. Aurora .4B (What I have not sure if it will work with other versions but should)

4. Time if you have a lot of games.

5. PC and internet or some way to get your friends files.

Ok I cant put pics up cause this net sucks in AFGANY LAND so sorry for attach files.

Now lets get started first get your friend to send you there GAME DATA FOLDER, its

in the Aurora DATA FOLDER, get yours as well put them on pc. Open them up put them

side by side. As you can tell his folders are different name yes don't matter all

you need is the TITTLE ID'S the same.

Be like

Ur's 4B4D07DE_000000CC

Friends 4B4D07DE_000000AB

Something like that fine like said all you need is the TITTLE ID. After you find

one same TITTLE ID open both up. Copy all the data that's in your Friends folder to your folder. That's it keep doing that to all your games.

After your done just copy your GAME DATA FOLDER to thumb stick or hard drive or FTP it back to your XBOX 360. I used XeXmenu2.1 I didn't let Aurora start up yet and

transferred my files than I started Aurora. That's it now what ever covers he had

for his games you should have on yours now.

Hopes this helps some people like me and NO I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CHANGE THE FILES

IN THE FOLDER TO MAKE YOUR OWN COVERS. Sure there is away to do it but I have no

clue.

If you want to help others post your GAME DATA FOLDER.

Thanx Ya'll.

AURORA GAME DATA FOLDER FOUND IN. HDD1/AURORA.4B/DATA........

post-17322-0-85050700-1418672791_thumb.jpg

post-17322-0-74745800-1418672813_thumb.jpg

post-17322-0-76240600-1418672827_thumb.jpg

post-17322-0-32038600-1418672862_thumb.jpg

post-17322-0-43985300-1418672873_thumb.jpg

Interesting so i can upload my gamedata folders (gears of war 3 for example) a if you replace them, you get my cover there should be a way to replace some file in the game folder to get your own custom cover :)

tnx any way i use f3 and i connect to unity360 and all my covers automatic set but aurora not work for me

Do you have Aurora 0.4b? if not; update to it... (or make sure xhttp is enabled in dashlaunch)

Can anyone with lots of games please upload their Aurora/Data/GameData directory?

I deleted my covers by accident and now I'm in need of these folders. I don't have internet.

Folders in that directory look like 4B4D07DE_000000CC.

I want them all, can I please have them?

Thanks in advance.