RealModScene
FlamingApelsin

Party buffalo drive explorer Ruin My HDD

Hi, need help ! After i connected my Xbox360 HDD to PC with Party Buffalo Drive Explorer, and starting to transfer the game, but nothing happend. I press cancel, deletet the folder. Connected back to Xbox360, but all my games are gone, connected to PC and this is what a see

8ac65baa7c85c8545c6b94392de69144.jpg

I readed i couple of forums, but didn't find answer how to fix it. The information is there but, i can't acess it. Please help i dont want to lose all my games, and profile

This is how it looks on Xbox360, i still have acess to Freestyle and aurora and cache, and other stuff, but not to the CONTENT !

5e943d4fa3b409f58d4ab23c10736cfe.jpeg

looks like u deleted the content folder?  then disconnected before the process was complete hence the corrupted file names

try an alternative to party buffalo such as USBXTAFGUI_v44 and see what happens.

did u delete the content folder?  those files on the right look corrupted now.

try an alternative to party buffalo such as USBXTAFGUI_v44 and see what happens.

I tried before i messed up the whole thing. But it did't find my HDD at all, but Party Buffalo did.  I didn't delete the whole folder, i deletet the game, everyting is still there the size is still the same as was before, but he did not see the files, i readed that this is BAD FAT CHAIN or something. Help please !!! :((((

I tried before i messed up the whole thing. But it did't find my HDD at all, but Party Buffalo did.  I didn't delete the whole folder, i deletet the game, everyting is still there the size is still the same as was before, but he did not see the files, i readed that this is BAD FAT CHAIN or something. Help please !!! :((((

try the program i mentioned above to see if u can access the files

try the program i mentioned above to see if u can access the files

I tried but the program won't even see the HDD. I tried it first when all was allright, but no luck. Only party buffalo worked.

looking at the pic you posted the content folder no longer exists, so you might need to reformat the whole drive, but before you do try and backup whatever is left on the hdd1 drive that you need and copy it to an xbox 360 formatted usb drive

you cant even do a rescan because the folder is not there anymore

looking at the pic you posted the content folder no longer exists, so you might need to reformat the whole drive, but before you do try and backup whatever is left on the hdd1 drive that you need and copy it to an xbox 360 formatted usb drive

you cant even do a rescan because the folder is not there anymore

But what messed my content folder, the HDD size is stile the same ! Where go the games, it's messed but still there, or i wrong. I don't need the games, but my profile the save :((

Index out of range suggests the hard drive is faulty or on its way out

without the content folder you have no way of recovering the users as it's not there,this suggests 1 of 2 things. either it was mistakenly deleted or is sitting on bad sectors on the hdd.

Whats required is a data recovery software,if this was windows it would be straight forward.

linux maybe able able to read fatx partitions & there are a couple of forensic live linux cd's that may be able to see or at least recover the data,however whether the data is any good will depend if any of it is sitting on damaged blocks & if it is,it's more than likely the data will be corrupted & unrecoverable or unusable.To recover will require another hdd to place it on not put it back from where it came from

REMEMBER ! AT THIS TIME DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING TO THE HDD IN QUESTION

I have the same problem. WD 500Gb, new one. The hdd was formatted in xbox, and after copying, and deleting with buffalo on the pc...i see just the data folder. I tried all programs what i got on the net, but nothing. No hdd detected. FlamingApelsin, dou You got some fixes for this problem? Thank You.