RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Marc3lo

Xbox dead?

After download and install new dash,skin and plugin via FSD 3 updater,my xbox freeze on boot logo.

RGH 2 + 14699

I need some help

when your xbox started default run fsd ?

The xbox freeze on boot logo,it only works if I remove the internal HDD.

PS:I have the same issue with offline installer

I have exactly the same problem - I also updated the dash, skin and plugin via the Freestyle 3 updater.

When starting, my RGH 360 attempts to log me in as normal, then freezes on the boot logo.

So am unable to ftp in to fix anything on the 360 hard drive if needs be.

All had been working perfectly until attempting these updates .

Sorry for hijacking your thread Marc3lo, but it seems we have exactly the sam problem

Help much appreciated

first question when freeze on boot logo try press xbox guide on pad do you see menu or not ?

what version dashlaunch you have ?

I have exactly the same problem - I also updated the dash, skin and plugin via the Freestyle 3 updater.

When starting, my RGH 360 attempts to log me in as normal, then freezes on the boot logo.

So am unable to ftp in to fix anything on the 360 hard drive if needs be.

All had been working perfectly until attempting these updates .

Sorry for hijacking your thread Marc3lo, but it seems we have exactly the sam problem

Help much appreciated

more details please version dashboard and dashlaunch

As I said before,it´s freezes on NXE boot logo,the little animation inside de xbox logo freezes too,nothing work

I am using DL 3.04(latest version with bug fixes),F3 rev58 and kernel 14699+Coolrunner 2,Trinity MB

PS:And I finally reinstalled my F3 on HDD again,but,I lost all my tu and game data,for now I will stay away from this beta.

I am using DL 3.04(latest version with bug fixes)

And I finally reinstalled my F3 on HDD again,but,I lost all my tu and game data,for now I will stay away from this beta.

maybe problem is with dashboard because fsd hacking xbox guide menu for link try update your rgh to 16197

i used this dashboard and dashlaunch 3.04 work's fine with any problem

My one is on dashboard 14719 and dashlaunch 3.02.

How did you manage to access your 360 hard drive? I seem unable to ftp into it to reinstall/fix.

Hi Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can access the data on my 360, given that it freezes as described above?

Dashboard 14719 Dashlaunch 3.02

Marc3lo seems to have managed to reinstall, but appears to have left without saying how he did so.

Normally I can use an ftp program to access the 360 hard drive, but it doesn't seem to be visible on the network (due to its freezing at logo probably).

Would really appreciate a pointer in the right direction :)

Hi Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can access the data on my 360, given that it freezes as described above?

Dashboard 14719 Dashlaunch 3.02

Marc3lo seems to have managed to reinstall, but appears to have left without saying how he did so.

Normally I can use an ftp program to access the 360 hard drive, but it doesn't seem to be visible on the network (due to its freezing at logo probably).

Would really appreciate a pointer in the right direction :)

1.U need to drives to do this (usb and/or usb HDD),formated in fat32

2.Copy your F3 installer to your pendrive( I´ve used LIVE INSTALLER)

2.Start your xbox without de hdd,and with 2 pendrives inserted

3.Start the installer and choose USB,to install F3

4.After installation,turn off the xbox and insert your hdd,dont remove your usb drives.

5.After F3 loaded,go to NXE

6.Go to F3 installer and choose uninstall ( HDD will be marked and usb no)

7.Go to F3 then to NXE again.

8.Run the installer again and choose HDD to reinstall F3( remember you will lost all your database,u need to do everything again ).

9.DONE :D

Sorry for my grammar,I dont use google translator ;)

PS: I dont know how the closed beta worked,but,I think dash 14xxx is the issue,I hope someone fix it.

• Like 1

hi, im new here.

But when trying the same update this morning on my Corona 4GB with internal 250GB drive, the same thing happened. I did the update and then it froze on the boot screen.

So I disconnected the hard drive and then put dashlaunch on a usb stick, togheter with xex menu.

And put the default path in dashlaunch to xex on the usb stick.

So I was able to get past the freezing boot screen, with HDD connected again.

Then I went from there to my original xbox home, and formatted my HDD.

Tried to run the FSD installer, selected download latest version. But everytime I press start, the xbox auto shuts off...

I know I didn't have to format my HDD, but it was empty so I went ahead and did that anyway. I keep all my games on a external 2TB HDD.

My dashboard version is 16197 and dashlaunch 3.04

So I found a bypass for this, but don't exactly know what caused this. And now I can't install FSD anymore.

Didn't mean to hijack topic either, but since i had the same problem and a 'sollution' I went ahead and posted here. Hope this helps.

hi, im new here.

But when trying the same update this morning on my Corona 4GB with internal 250GB drive, the same thing happened. I did the update and then it froze on the boot screen.

So I disconnected the hard drive and then put dashlaunch on a usb stick, togheter with xex menu.

And put the default path in dashlaunch to xex on the usb stick.

So I was able to get past the freezing boot screen, with HDD connected again.

Then I went from there to my original xbox home, and formatted my HDD.

Tried to run the FSD installer, selected download latest version. But everytime I press start, the xbox auto shuts off...

I know I didn't have to format my HDD, but it was empty so I went ahead and did that anyway. I keep all my games on a external 2TB HDD.

My dashboard version is 16197 and dashlaunch 3.04

So I found a bypass for this, but don't exactly know what caused this. And now I can't install FSD anymore.

Didn't mean to hijack topic either, but since i had the same problem and a 'sollution' I went ahead and posted here. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem with my jasper. What I did was load xexmenu via DVD and the copied it to the hdd and rebooted back to nxe. Then I loaded xexmenu off the hdd via nxe and copied the fsd files and dash launch files to the hdd. Launched dashlaunch3.04 and set it up and installed it. And now I am transfering all my content back to the hdd party buffalo and sata connection because everything was backed up on my PC also.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Issue is most likely caused by you trying to load a custom skin on F3 that is not compatible with the new version, Delete the custom skin from your skins folder and the default skin will automatically load.

Issue is most likely caused by you trying to load a custom skin on F3 that is not compatible with the new version, Delete the custom skin from your skins folder and the default skin will automatically load.

I am using the default skin.

When I update the skin and plugin,everything works like a charm.

The issue is the dash update.

Maybe the kernel is causing the problem...I dont know,only the developers can find what is wrong.

I am still waiting for a soluiton JPizzle :(

That's what I was thinking, i was using the Metrostyle skin during the time of the FSD update. Well, can't find out because I formatted my drive and i'm stuck on installing FSD. Still figuring out why it keeps shutting down my console all on it's own. I don't have a backup on my pc, should have made one using Party Buffalo. I'll post back when i find out something tomorrow.

I have been trying to fix my 360 all evening, with no success. I attempted the guide Marc3lo kindly posted, but got stuck on this part - 3."Start the installer and choose USB,to install F3"

All I can access is the xell program, which shows me my cpu/dvd keys I could find no way to install via my usb pen drives in that program, or within the NXE dash

my NXE dashboard, doesn't have a link to anything useful like XeXmenu

I have to unplug the stock harddrive to get the 360 to boot at all, but then there doesn't seem to be anyway to get XeXmenu installed (or anything else that could help).

I just want the xbox back to as it was this afternoon, working perfectly until I chose to update those 3 files within FSD3

Like the previous poster, I have backed up via buffalo previously, so hope there is a way to recover/reinstall Freestyledash3.

Giving up for the night now good luck anyone else with same problem :) hopefully can be resolved tomorrow.

I have been trying to fix my 360 all evening, with no success. I attempted the guide Marc3lo kindly posted, but got stuck on this part - 3."Start the installer and choose USB,to install F3"

All I can access is the xell program, which shows me my cpu/dvd keys I could find no way to install via my usb pen drives in that program, or within the NXE dash

my NXE dashboard, doesn't have a link to anything useful like XeXmenu

I have to unplug the stock harddrive to get the 360 to boot at all, but then there doesn't seem to be anyway to get XeXmenu installed (or anything else that could help).

I just want the xbox back to as it was this afternoon, working perfectly until I chose to update those 3 files within FSD3

Like the previous poster, I have backed up via buffalo previously, so hope there is a way to recover/reinstall Freestyledash3.

Giving up for the night now good luck anyone else with same problem :) hopefully can be resolved tomorrow.

use the xexmenu on a dvd

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I am still stuck - since updating those 3 update title files, my 360 refuses to boot unless I have its hard drive unattached. (Freestyle not booting)

I have managed to install XeXmenu now, and have FreestyleDash in every form possible on usb sticks.

Once accessing XeXmenu, I can browse to the FSD3 .exe (which is on my pen drive inserted into the 360) when the exe. is selected it boots me into FSD3 where I can again access my files via ftp

Problem is, FSD isn't installed properly, because my external usb drive, and the 360 drive are both not recognised either in the Freestyle app or XeXmenu, and I obviously need to instal FSD on either of those drives.

Both programs can happily see my pendrive.

Flashfxp is the same - I can now access the files once XeXmenu or FSD is on, but again - no hard drive or external usb drive showing. So I can't reinstall/fix FSD.

I am really stuck now, and have spent too many hours trying to work this out.

Any help would be appreciated!

I am still stuck - since updating those 3 update title files, my 360 refuses to boot unless I have its hard drive unattached. (Freestyle not booting)

I have managed to install XeXmenu now, and have FreestyleDash in every form possible on usb sticks.

Once accessing XeXmenu, I can browse to the FSD3 .exe (which is on my pen drive inserted into the 360) when the exe. is selected it boots me into FSD3 where I can again access my files via ftp

Problem is, FSD isn't installed properly, because my external usb drive, and the 360 drive are both not recognised either in the Freestyle app or XeXmenu, and I obviously need to instal FSD on either of those drives.

Both programs can happily see my pendrive.

Flashfxp is the same - I can now access the files once XeXmenu or FSD is on, but again - no hard drive or external usb drive showing. So I can't reinstall/fix FSD.

I am really stuck now, and have spent too many hours trying to work this out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Put your HDD into a external usb case and format it (FAT32) using any available tool ( I recommend ACRONIS DISK DIRECTOR)

Make a COMPLETE format.

Then put the HDD back to xbox and format it again

I´ve talked with many people in other sites and system link rooms,there is my conclusion:Kernel 14xxx is the issue.

I hope the programmers can fix that I will love to try link :D

Hi Thank you for replying. Fortunately, I didn't have to format my hard drive (which I expected to do) as I somehow managed to get back in via xexmenu/fFSD3 - NOT the updated link enabled FSD3.

To be honest, can think of better things to have been doing for the last 2 days, but guess it goes with the territory!

Thanks again for the suggestions