RealModScene
ethanvenzin

Dragon Age Inquisition Title Update FIX

So for you guys that has a problem with dragon age inquisition title update that says

"The game has been updated to an incompatible version" here's how you fix it"

Get all of the default.xex,DA3,main.xex and all those xex things and also the install.dat and nxeart from the disk one

Then extract and replace the ones in your game folder,wich is the disc 2 folder[/size]

Replace all those things with the disc one's and rename your game folder (For aurora users,i recommend this) then delete the game from aurora that still uses the old directory

Restart aurora,then it should scan your game,just apply the title update then you're ready to go

• Like 1

made a guide here for playing everything off ext hdd (includes JPEGS and TU1,deluxe DLC and English voice over pack).

https://copy.com/2amtOI9fAUdMtrHg

Comes with TU1 (media ID:4955B754 Complex release Disc 1)
Deluxe Edition DLC
All unlocked
Instructions and JPEGS to install this game all to EXT HDD with WXPIRS avoiding the splash loop error and not having to turn off plugin...

Not had any luck yet getting Deluxe DLC to work.Still trying....

Personally I don't want to have to turn off plugin so keeping things all from EXT HDD.

If the DLC is working your find it in a chest when you first wake up in the game after killing the first demon by the rift.

So for you guys that has a problem with dragon age inquisition title update that says

"The game has been updated to an incompatible version" here's how you fix it"

Get all of the default.xex,DA3,main.xex and all those xex things and also the install.dat and nxeart from the disk one

Then extract and replace the ones in your game folder,wich is the disc 2 folder

Replace all those things with the disc one's and rename your game folder (For aurora users,i recommend this) then delete the game from aurora that still uses the old directory

Restart aurora,then it should scan your game,just apply the title update then you're ready to go

This worked for me. The key was renaming the folder and deleting the game from Aurora.

Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

Does anyone have the new TU for this game? I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the new TU for this game? I can't find it anywhere.

I second this, even with TU1 the game is still a big mass of all sorts of bugs and crashes :(, just because the update is bigger than 200mb we can't get it ? that's weird

We dont support piracy on this site, or sites that actively do. Let alone links to a forum that isnt finished being set up yet.