RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
naxil

supreme WORKS!!! best loader ever! i have some question/request

What do you mean? explain?

You can use Unity Push (push to xbox on xboxunity.net) to select covers you want Aurora to use... it takes ~ 5 minutes after you do this before it's available on your console... and you must be signed in with the same account on both console and website...

hi swizzy! thanks for the answer and the aurora support/works!

I mean select the folder with cover.. like i do on "wii" loader, on wii i have 1 cover folder and i use/share it with 3 loader. On xbox360 every time i need to re-download the cover, and now i have fs3 with is cover, and aurora with the same cover on another folder (i think...)

hi swizzy! thanks for the answer and the aurora support/works!

I mean select the folder with cover.. like i do on "wii" loader, on wii i have 1 cover folder and i use/share it with 3 loader. On xbox360 every time i need to re-download the cover, and now i have fs3 with is cover, and aurora with the same cover on another folder (i think...)

Yes, but Aurora and FSD use different formats for the covers, so they're not cross-compatible like they are on the Wii :( i've explained more about this in a different thread related to the same thing... not sure who asked for it, or where it was... but it was within the last 1-3 days atleast...