RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
flamingweinerdog

Black ops 2 (zombie) ModMenu Configuration

Hello their lovely strangers. I need help with setting up a zombie mod menu on Black ops 2. If you can help a pal out and point me in the right directions as in tutorials or advice I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello their lovely strangers. I need help with setting up a zombie mod menu on Black ops 2. If you can help a pal out and point me in the right directions as in tutorials or advice I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

what you need. i can help

• Like 1

I need help setting up a zombie mod menu on my rgh like from the very beginning. What files do I use. Where do I place those files. Etc

i need to know what menu. if you plan on playing on system link online. any detalle you you can give me. I specialize in finding what mod menu and xrpc tools that work on FSD LiNK. i will tell you now, if you are trying to use GSC mod menu. i have yet to find one that works on non xbox live online, if i can get them to load at all on black ops 2. most any good tools i find that do work are XRPC tools. mod menu are trash for black ops 2 or less you are using XBLSE on xbox live. if in that case you will find NO HELP HERE for XBLSE. i dont use XBLSE. i only use FSD LiNK. from my testing system link mod menus dont work or less there super older CoD like Cod WAW and CoD MW2. most of my testing. any cod after MW2 mod menu dont work or are so buggy that the menu will mess up your files system and or stop the game from working. now for XRPC tools. i know a few good ones for Black ops 2 MP and Zombies. i hope i can help. i am always looking for new modders friends on CoD FSD LiNK. PS your best bet is to use XRPC tools for beginners. mod menus are complicated and need a xbox live connection to work correctly. i mean by correctly, buggy, freezing console or worse. mess up your xbox hard drive file system and or game not starting.  

No this mod menu will be for offline only & system link I just want to be able to mess around in zombies, pretty much. So any current mod menu for zombies or like you said you recommend a xrpc which I have no idea what is is. :| I would greatly appreciate your help :)

No this mod menu will be for offline only & system link I just want to be able to mess around in zombies, pretty much. So any current mod menu for zombies or like you said you recommend a xrpc which I have no idea what is is. :| I would greatly appreciate your help :)

install Xbox 360 SDK Neighborhood on your computer. then its setting up dashlaunch plugins on your xbox. you need XBDM XRPC JRPC

Okay I installed xbox 360 neighborhood but Now I can't can't find any good xrpc downloads for black ops 2 zombies specifically can you link me one please?

pm sent

So what's next after setting them as plugins? And installing neighborhood on my conputer.

telling me what mods or cheats you want or i can link you too some of the tools you need. best bet is saying what you want. ohh yah do you have FSD or Aurora LiNK and do you speak english 

Yes I speak English and yes I am currently running FSD as my default. And yes I would greatly enjoy if you can lend me a hand and link me to any tools I would need. And have you ever heared about "Project liberation V9" zombie tool?

• Like 1

Yes I speak English and yes I am currently running FSD as my default. And yes I would greatly enjoy if you can lend me a hand and link me to any tools I would need. And have you ever heared about "Project liberation V9" zombie tool?

tonight. i will try to put together a list of links for you 

pm with links sent