RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sawixso81

Settings.xui and Auroraview.xui questions

Starting a new skin and have been working on my settings xui first.

post-52720-0-97727500-1418419862_thumb.jpg

Goal here is to make one combined settings scene with the aurora view. xui. So what I have made up is the settings button on main.xui does as supposed to by opening the settings scene but I have added the 4 tabs from the View scene and now have 11 tabs for my settings.

My question is I would like to disable the view\filter button from the main.xui and keep it from propting the View scene so by doing this I deleted out the Auroraview.xui from my default xzp.

Now by doing this the view\sort button on the main.xui does not activate the View scene as planned but, now with out the Auroraview.xui some of the popup scenes will not show up I mean the scene shows but only shows the loading spinner and will not present and content for example I select change cover layout and from there you would have the choice of choosing but in my case I just get the loading spinner.

So am I missing something I guess in the end I just want to deactivate the view\sort button from the Main.xui and not prompt the view scene.

And of course any tips will be much appreciated,

Thanks

Figured it out just removed the view and filter buttons from the main and voila all is as I wanted it to be, gonna be a sick skin when Im done!!!!