RealModScene
Orel1576

Link Is Gray In Any Link Game

Maybe, i don't know...

Best bet is to check the front of the device, does it say anything there? or check the back/bottom of it, does it have a label? these are the 2 general locations where you find model information...

I know the name

I know the name

And why aren't you sharing it with us? how hard is it to just tell us what f*ing model of hardware you've got? seriously? do you even want help or not? this response alone pisses ppl off, we've asked for this information multiple times, this isn't sensitive information, so why are you not sharing it with us when we're asking for it to try and find the problem?!?!?!?!

And why aren't you sharing it with us? how hard is it to just tell us what f*ing model of hardware you've got? seriously? do you even want help or not? this response alone pisses ppl off, we've asked for this information multiple times, this isn't sensitive information, so why are you not sharing it with us when we're asking for it to try and find the problem?!?!?!?!

Not the number the modem name

@Orel

i can handle the language anyway. This would speed up the Solution but i think you don't coorperate. You try to hide something, that's my guess. If not just tell us the Name or let me view via Teamviewer.

@Orel

i can handle the language anyway. This would speed up the Solution but i think you don't coorperate. You try to hide something, that's my guess. If not just tell us the Name or let me view via Teamviewer.

the name is hotbox

well that is a solution. You fail at answering all stuff and never had even forwarded. You know that you were never be able to do portforwarding so it would never had worked anyway but still tried to figure out how to solve this problem.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/firewalling/Hot/Hotbox/defaultguide.htm

looks like your router is not a "link" compatible one. Congratz.

Here is your last chance

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Hot/Hotbox/BitLord.htm

well that is a solution. You fail at answering all stuff and never had even forwarded. You know that you were never be able to do portforwarding so it would never had worked anyway but still tried to figure out how to solve this problem.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/firewalling/Hot/Hotbox/defaultguide.htm

looks like your router is not a "link" compatible one. Congratz.

Here is your last chance

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Hot/Hotbox/BitLord.htm

Why not?

So your problem is solved. It works now ingame? Be more precisely please.

Make sure you set your xbox a static ip.

Every time I do static ip it shows fail

Okay So it still dont working and i cant set a static ip 

and i have another problem with red dead redemption beacuse of the undead nightmare dlcthe original game fatal crash

??

??

Quoting me doesn't make a difference, i don't get notified of quotes... i am also no longer going to actively help you with the matter, i don't feel like you understand what i say, or want to understand... or perhaps you just don't want to try what i suggest, or give me the information i request... if saywaking or anyone else wants to try and help you, feel free...

Quoting me doesn't make a difference, i don't get notified of quotes... i am also no longer going to actively help you with the matter, i don't feel like you understand what i say, or want to understand... or perhaps you just don't want to try what i suggest, or give me the information i request... if saywaking or anyone else wants to try and help you, feel free...

Why?

Why?

You needing to ask why is exactly why :) read what i just said one more time, then MAYBE just MAYBE you understand why i don't want to try and help you anymore...

You needing to ask why is exactly why :) read what i just said one more time, then MAYBE just MAYBE you understand why i don't want to try and help you anymore...

Why You Dont Want?

Because its decided. You failed. Fatal crash intercepted!

Dont set static IP now. It passes the test. It should work now.

For other questions not related to the topic create a new thread. I recommend to create a new account with better/helping posts also. Wait. Nevermind.

• Like 1