RealModScene
Orel1576

Link Is Gray In Any Link Game

Orel, stop quoting my posts with ? ok?!

Now, have you tried what saywaking suggested last?

Orel, stop quoting my posts with ? ok?!

Now, have you tried what saywaking suggested last?

I quote because 24 hours was over

What should I change?

I quote because 24 hours was over

What should I change?

Your quote wasn't in the 24h range, well... it was more like 22 hours... but... seriously, if someone posted something, they expect you to give them a reply as response to what they said... not a quote with you wanting more help...

Look at your name and try that. Instead of asking you would already have tried already.

Can I see a port that match to my internet?

The normal ports are 3071/3072, try something different like 1703/2703, you have to redo your portforwards with these settings tho...

The normal ports are 3071/3072, try something different like 1703/2703, you have to redo your portforwards with these settings tho...

Can I try 2100/2101?

Can I try 2100/2101?

Sure, any numbers that isn't used by something else in your network should work...

Thanks

What are you using?

Personally i use defaults... it works fine for me... but... we don't have the same ISP... or the same router... so... what works for me might not work for you...

hey guys. I also have the same problem. System link worked fine 1 year ago, since then I haven't played. Now I wanted to try again and it's greyed out. It's in the menu but you can't "click" it.

I have latest FSD and dashlaunch, but changed my router lately. I will try different ports etc. If any of you has any ideas let me know.

Later edit: it still doesn't work with new ports.

Do a test. Then you will see your acciunt fails. You have to change your password because there were some changes.

I have fixed my problem. I had to reset the API on http://xboxunity.net/ (simply log in to your account, go to settings and reset apikey. After that go to the FSD settings and log in to jqe360 again untill it says "successful". If it doesn't say anything, you still have a problem.)

Note that I am not the OP of this thread, so he might still have a problem.

hey guys. I also have the same problem. System link worked fine 1 year ago, since then I haven't played. Now I wanted to try again and it's greyed out. It's in the menu but you can't "click" it.

I have latest FSD and dashlaunch, but changed my router lately. I will try different ports etc. If any of you has any ideas let me know.

Later edit: it still doesn't work with new ports.

It worked for me with reset api key in unity

So, is it working now or not? your last 2 posts say 2 different things; first it's working, then it's not working... what's the results?

So, is it working now or not? your last 2 posts say 2 different things; first it's working, then it's not working... what's the results?

No it shows fail

What Should I Do?

No it shows fail

Fail... on? you're not helping us help you at all, you post short replies which often are meaningless expecting us to just say "aha! this is what you should do to fix the problem!" we're not clairvoyant...

Also, you do know there's an edit function?

Fail... on? you're not helping us help you at all, you post short replies which often are meaningless expecting us to just say "aha! this is what you should do to fix the problem!" we're not clairvoyant...

Also, you do know there's an edit function?

I answerd the person that wanted help

My System Link Is Working Fine And I Can See And Join Games In The System Link Itself But In Games I Cant See The Room That I Joined In System Link The Test Shows That All PassĀ