RealModScene
Orel1576

Link Is Gray In Any Link Game

So, you're unable to see anyone hosting a game for you to connect to? if that's the case i don't know what the problem is at this point if you're using the same TU as everyone else is...

Its the broadcast or data port. Tell us your router model no too. Looks like all people using 3G mobile router

This Is A Model That Not Exist In USA

This Is A Model That Not Exist In USA

It doesn't matter if it exists in the States or not, neither me nor saywaking is american ;)

It doesn't matter if it exists in the States or not, neither me nor saywaking is american ;)

He exist only in my country

My ip changes all the time

For your console? well that'd be a problem... change your router settings to have a static IP (Reserved DHCP Lease) for your console...

Or are you speaking of your connection?

For your console? well that'd be a problem... change your router settings to have a static IP (Reserved DHCP Lease) for your console...

Or are you speaking of your connection?

The ip in the console

It Changes All The Time And When I Set Static From My Xbox It Shows Fail In The Test Of Link

The ip in the console

It Changes All The Time And When I Set Static From My Xbox It Shows Fail In The Test Of Link

You need to make your router keep the same IP for your console everytime it requests an IP... this is generally referred to as "Reserved DHCP Lease" or something similar...

You need to make your router keep the same IP for your console everytime it requests an IP... this is generally referred to as "Reserved DHCP Lease" or something similar...

I cant find it

And i installed a dlc and the game shows fatal crash when i am trying to enter  why it is doing this? i have a lot of dlc

I can't help much as i don't know what router you have...

Installing DLC and having "Fatal Crash" can be caused by many things, corrupt data is a common factor... missing requirements is also a common factor (make sure you have the avatar data installed, and also make sure you have the latest TU for the game or perhaps a step below or so...)

I can't help much as i don't know what router you have...

Installing DLC and having "Fatal Crash" can be caused by many things, corrupt data is a common factor... missing requirements is also a common factor (make sure you have the avatar data installed, and also make sure you have the latest TU for the game or perhaps a step below or so...)

I have the latest tu and avatar data

and i dont know beacuse the router not exist in any country expet mine

I dont know the model number

It doesn't have a label undrneath it which says what model it is? And how can you know it only exists in your country if you don't know what model it is?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It doesn't have a label undrneath it which says what model it is? And how can you know it only exists in your country if you don't know what model it is?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Because I searched the web

And it is not a router it is both

Because I searched the web

And it is not a router it is both

What do you mean "both"? it's a modem with a built in router? we still want to know what model it is as that'll help us find information needed to solve your problem...

What do you mean "both"? it's a modem with a built in router? we still want to know what model it is as that'll help us find information needed to solve your problem...

Yes

And It Is A TV Convertor Too

Yes

And It Is A TV Convertor Too

Still, every hardware device have a model... and, without any such information we cannot help you find a solution to your problem... and quite frankly, your way of asking for help and not wanting to give us any of the valueable information we request from you is making me not want to help you anymore... seriously... we're not being paid to help you, we're also not able to look into a magic crystal ball or whatever and predict what the problem is just by you saying you have a problem...

Still, every hardware device have a model... and, without any such information we cannot help you find a solution to your problem... and quite frankly, your way of asking for help and not wanting to give us any of the valueable information we request from you is making me not want to help you anymore... seriously... we're not being paid to help you, we're also not able to look into a magic crystal ball or whatever and predict what the problem is just by you saying you have a problem...

Okay

I Can Check From Router Settings?

Okay

I Can Check From Router Settings?

Maybe, i don't know...

Best bet is to check the front of the device, does it say anything there? or check the back/bottom of it, does it have a label? these are the 2 general locations where you find model information...