RealModScene
Orel1576

Link Is Gray In Any Link Game

Did you start the game BEFORE trying to access the LiNK in HUD? If yes; delete "\Plugins\UserData" this folder will be re-created with fresh data if it doesn't exist, this often solves problems like these...

Did you start the game BEFORE trying to access the LiNK in HUD? If yes; delete "\Plugins\UserData" this folder will be re-created with fresh data if it doesn't exist, this often solves problems like these...

I Fixed The Proublem and now i can see link but cant enter to a game in cod bo2 this is not showing the rooms in the game

I Fixed The Proublem and now i can see link but cant enter to a game in cod bo2 this is not showing the rooms in the game

Did you enter a room first? are you using the same TU as everyone else?

What Does It Means Verify?

There's a feature to test the settings, tell me the results of it...

Orel, you need to learn to be more patient... we're not working in a big corporation getting paid for giving you support... quoting my posts with a ? doesn't make me answer any faster... I have other things to do aswell...

Just saying "pass" doesn't mean anything, did you pass ALL checks? or some? or?

Orel, you need to learn to be more patient... we're not working in a big corporation getting paid for giving you support... quoting my posts with a ? doesn't make me answer any faster... I have other things to do aswell...

Just saying "pass" doesn't mean anything, did you pass ALL checks? or some? or?

All pass

And I dont know the time in usa so I am sending a ?

All pass

And I dont know the time in usa so I am sending a ?

I'm not american... 1-2h is 1-2h in any country... you need to give us 24h atleast to give you an answer...

Basically tho, if the verify all pass... i have no idea what's wrong besides you either not entering a room like you should, or nobody playing the type of game you're trying to play in that room...

• Like 1

Basically tho, if the verify all pass... i have no idea what's wrong besides you either not entering a room like you should, or nobody playing the type of game you're trying to play in that room...

I am entering a cod bo2 and there is players and then I don't see the room on the system link in the game and how can I enter a room in rdr

What should I do

Try any game you see lot's of ppl playing, and try all game modes (System Link game modes)

Try any game you see lot's of ppl playing, and try all game modes (System Link game modes)

The game with the most players is bo2