RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Dracinn

Dragon Age Inquisition title update

360contentmanager will tell you but it goes in 000B0000 folder in the your game title id folder

switch off multidiscplugin in fsd3 settings and it will work again. pain in the ass i know and there has to be a better solution than this,maybe a fsd3 team member can look into this. swizzy?

at least when you reboot plugin loads up again.

this is a copy/paste solution somebody on x360iso gave and i tried it but i got fatal crash,for me only switching off plugin works.

once i extracted the dlc contents with exiso i then used a program called wxpirs (once opened just point to the dlc file) to extract the data folder only from the extracted dlc files. There is 1 data folder per dlc file so a total of 4 in all. Its these data folders that you copy (once extracted with wxpirs) to disc 2 and overwrite when asked.

the folder size should be 12.6gb when finished, i then just ftp'd to my external hard drive and all is fine.

Obviously things will be different if you are not using an external.

update: dont forget to delete DA3.Splash.xex. btw i have only just applied the tu and played for a while without problems.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/114073-tutorial-dragon-age-inquisition-installation/

• Like 1

Works great have disc 1 installed into content and disc 2 GOD install with Freestyle Plugin unloaded in Aurora.

• Like 1

I got it all working from ext hdd now i missed of 2 files (install.dat and package.mft)

now it works without switching off plugin with TU1 (no stuck in loop).

Both discs in 1 folder on ext hdd.

follow guide-

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/114073-tutorial-dragon-age-inquisition-installation/

use WXPIRS

extract the data folders (disc 1) from the 4 extracted content files,1 at a time is best.(don't forget install.dat and package.mft) and

copy/paste to root of disc 2 folder (over writing any duplicate files ect).

delete DA3.splash.xex on disc 2.

your end up with 1 folder (name it Dragon Age Inquisition) with 217 files and 88 folders 12.9 GB in size where you can play from int or ext hdd.

delete any internal stuff as you don't need it apart from the TU1.

W4TpSZPi.jpeg

Yax10GFq.jpeg

Aokrgjea.jpeg

gvYU3iH4.jpeg

• Like 1

That was what I was hoping for because even with this update at the end of the game I can't see or hear the other characters.

haven't you guys got the TU from xbuc?followed my guide above? tu1 didn't solve your issue?sorry man hopefully a TU2 will come.has there been any news about this (loss of voices).?

Title update 2 is on Xbox Live I just don't have Internet to get it that way. If I did I would get it with retail nand.

There is no TU2 been on XBL today.

made a guide here for playing everything off ext hdd (includes JPEGS and TU1,deluxe DLC and English voice over pack).

https://copy.com/2amtOI9fAUdMtrHg

Comes with TU1 (media ID:4955B754 Complex release Disc 1)
Deluxe Edition DLC

English voice over pack (1.7 GB)
All unlocked
Instructions and JPEGS to install this game all to EXT HDD with WXPIRS avoiding the splash loop error and not having to turn off plugin...

Not had any luck yet getting Deluxe DLC to work.Still trying....

Personally I don't want to have to turn off plugin so keeping things all from EXT HDD.

If the DLC is working your find it in a chest when you first wake up in the game after killing the first demon by the rift.

• Like 1

There is no TU2 been on XBL today.

made a guide here for playing everything off ext hdd (includes JPEGS and TU1,deluxe DLC and English voice over pack).

https://copy.com/2amtOI9fAUdMtrHg

Comes with TU1 (media ID:4955B754 Complex release Disc 1)

Deluxe Edition DLC

English voice over pack (1.7 GB)

All unlocked

Instructions and JPEGS to install this game all to EXT HDD with WXPIRS avoiding the splash loop error and not having to turn off plugin...

Not had any luck yet getting Deluxe DLC to work.Still trying....

Personally I don't want to have to turn off plugin so keeping things all from EXT HDD.

If the DLC is working your find it in a chest when you first wake up in the game after killing the first demon by the rift.

can u teach me how to install the TU?? im having trouble installing title update TT