RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Flappyraccoon

Will the Freestyle Plugin conflict with DashLaunch autoswap?

Hello, pretty straightforward question I guess. If I leave the FreeStyle Plugin enabled to use the Unity features will the build in autoswap override/cause problems with the DashLaunch autoswap? If so I can disable the plugin no big deal. Thanks for any info!

Hello, pretty straightforward question I guess. If I leave the FreeStyle Plugin enabled to use the Unity features will the build in autoswap override/cause problems with the DashLaunch autoswap? If so I can disable the plugin no big deal. Thanks for any info!

Yes, it does... did you ever read the Dashlaunch readme? ;)

Unless of course you didn't place the files the same way FSD expects them, and use the diskswapper dashlaunch plugin...

Yea I read it a long time ago but didn't re-read it before posting this sorry. All of my multi disc games are in GOD format. Just double checking, I'll do what I did with FSD and delete the plugin then since I don't use Link. Beautiful work thus far on Aurora, thanks!