RealModScene
Thorz

Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition: Help with loading the DLC (disk2) on a JTAG

Hello

I have downloaded Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition RF (P2P). It comes on 2 DVDs. DVD 1 is the game and DVD 2 includes al the DLCs.

Disk1 (the main game) plays fine but can someone with a JTAG/RGH explain to me how can I install the disk 2 content? I have tried everything I could think of with no success:

-Have used iso2god to convert both disks. Disk 1 plays fine but disk 2 just exits me to dash after launching it
-Have manually copied the GOD files extracted from disk 2 to HDD1/content/0000000000000000
-Have used Xbox backup Creator to extract the ISO and tried to launch disk 2. I just get thrown out into the dash.
-Have copied the content/0000000000000000/FFED2000 folder from disk 2 to HDD1

None of these methods activate the expansions when I enter the game. The expansion menu is still grayed out

I have installed the latest title update with FSD3 already

I really appreciate your help
  • Like 1

You need to either install it using the original gamedisc, or you need to download it seperatly... the GOTY editions etc. have DLC files that don't work as-is... they're not in the correct format...

You need to either install it using the original gamedisc, or you need to download it seperatly... the GOTY editions etc. have DLC files that don't work as-is... they're not in the correct format...

Bummer, thanks. The DVD drive of my RGH is not hacked with LT+ so it does not read any game-disk that is not original. Do you know if it is possible to hack the DVD drive on an RGH without having to open the console? I have tried with all the burned games I had previous to get the RGH (they all worked on my previous 360 that had iExtreme firmware but was not RGH/JTAG-ed) and none of them work on this console.

Well, I didn't give up. I was going to download the DLCs separately but decided to attack this first from another angle :)

I want to share this in case that anyone here has the same problem.

This procedure applies to games like GOTY versions or Complete editions where the DLCs are released as an additional disk separated from the main game.

Here is what I did to make it work:

1. Use ISO2GOD to convert Disk 1 (the main game) to GOD format and transfer to the XBox 360 as usual.
2. Use Xbox Backup Creator or any other tool like it to extract disk 2. Do not convert it to GOD. Look into the extracted files and find the folder CONTENT\0000000000000000\FFED2000\FFFFFFFF\. This folder contains all the DLCs.
3. Transfer all the contents from this FFFFFFFF folder to the Xbox into HDD1\CONTENT\0000000000000000\(GAME_TITLE_ID)\00000002\
4. Play your DLCs ;)

The problem in my case was that at the beginning I had converted Disk 2 to GOD. I got also confused by the FFED2000 folder when I later decided to use Xbox Backup Creator and I was just using it instead of 00000002. That folder structure must be totally ignored.

The option to play the DLCs got finally enabled on the main menu.

I hope this help others.
  • Like 7

Just wanted to say thanks! Used a regular (non GoD) extract to play the game on FSD. I didn't have the game title ID folder because it's not a GoD but I just created the directory path you stated and put the files there. Loaded up nicely :).

Just wanted to say thanks! Used a regular (non GoD) extract to play the game on FSD. I didn't have the game title ID folder because it's not a GoD but I just created the directory path you stated and put the files there. Loaded up nicely :).

Nice that it worked for you.

I have found after that not all the DLCs where enabled for playing. It was really a random thing because everything looked enabled from the menu. I was unlocking some things with XM360 and found that 1 Bioshock Infinite DLC was still locked. The program unlocked it without any problems with some other content that showed up as locked too from other games, basically XBLA stuff.

I usually don't run XM360 so I didn't know that there was locked content on the console.

Good tut Thorz,should'a come here first before wasting time to try to find a tut on the web ..lol..

yeah xm360 is a pretty sweet program for unlocking all your horded crap

after about 3 months i finaly know how to make dlc work for all games, in the folder of content/00000000000000/game ID/ . you have to have the game title update and the actual dlc in different folders, the title update has to be in a folder named 000B0000, and the DLC in a folder named 00000002, i also used the program XM360 that you can transfer to the xbox of run from a usb to unlock all dlc. i dint convet the game to GOD or use anything to transfer the DLC, worked with The evil with in the assingment, COD apocolyps, and Bioshock infinite.i made my account just to answer this

*flys away*

• Like 1

Most title updates go into cache only certain games use 000B0000

This is wrong, It depends on the game, but any newer game, pretty much every game on an xgd3 disc will save the title updates in the content folder. It really depends on the game, but aurora, and FSD will handle this for you. :)

Also, if you rename the files correctly, all games will load the TU from the Content directory :)

What do you mean "rename files correctly"

While i'm here should the title updates of the odd games that have two types associated with it (example below) ,be both set to active at the same time or just choose the higher version of the two,or set the highest version of each type to active

TU_145678 version: 2

tu00000007 version: 4

the format "tu<baseversion>_00000000" will work in 0000B00000 always... no matter what version it is

The dashboard only loads the latest version, i also think FSD/Aurora will ignore the older versions and only enable the latest version...

Well, I didn't give up. I was going to download the DLCs separately but decided to attack this first from another angle :)

This procedure applies to games like GOTY versions or Complete editions where the DLCs are released as an additional disk separated from the main game.

1. Use ISO2GOD to convert Disk 1 (the main game) to GOD format and transfer to the XBox 360 as usual.
2. Use Xbox Backup Creator or any other tool like it to extract disk 2. Do not convert it to GOD. Look into the extracted files and find the folder CONTENT\0000000000000000\FFED2000\FFFFFFFF\. This folder contains all the DLCs.
3. Transfer all the contents from this FFFFFFFF folder to the Xbox into HDD1\CONTENT\0000000000000000\(GAME_TITLE_ID)\00000002\
4. Play your DLCs ;)

The problem in my case was that at the beginning I had converted Disk 2 to GOD. I got also confused by the FFED2000 folder when I later decided to use Xbox Backup Creator and I was just using it instead of 00000002. That folder structure must be totally ignored.

I hope this help others.

Hi There!

Thanks For  Telling Step By Step About That Error But Can You Help Me. When I Extract DISC2 With The XboxBackUp Creator There Is No 0000000000000000 In The Content Folder There Is Only One File And It Is The AUDIO File What I Should I Do Now??.

Thanks...

Hi There!

Thanks For  Telling Step By Step About That Error But Can You Help Me. When I Extract DISC2 With The XboxBackUp Creator There Is No 0000000000000000 In The Content Folder There Is Only One File And It Is The AUDIO File What I Should I Do Now??.

Thanks...

I am not sure m8, I posted this a long time ago. Is it Bioshock Infinity you are trying to install? Exactly what version of the game do you have? The ISOs I had had the structure as explained in my post. If you are trying with another game and it does not show other files on Disk 2 it is probably not the same case as the GOTY / COmplete edition versions. There are several methods the publishers use to package XB360 games.

My only advise could be to search using Google with the title of the game and RGH or JTAG, usually this will show how the game should be installed in the console.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Sounds like the source of the rip is fake or the rip was incorrectly done,as the audio file only turns up when using wrong method to rip games.To clarify a bit more xbc will extract the needed files,since it can only get the audio folder it means the iso you have that was ripped from the original game was done incorrectly.

edit:i realise the iso you have is 7 or 8gb,however that means nothing as it's nothing more than pre allocated space,the files you require are not there

Hi

If you have an iso file for disk 2, you can extract the data to xex format as opposed to GOD format.

I use a program called Exiso_GUI to do this. Unfortunately I have had trouble running EXISO on some newer PC's, but it works well on my old Windows XP PC.

Anyway if you extract disk 2 to XEX format instead of GOD format you will be able to access the individual DLC items separately.

You can copy these to the Content/00000000000/Game_title_Id folder individually.

Use XM360 directly on your JTAG to unlock any locked DLC or alternatively try Yaris Swap on a PC to unlock the DLC before you copy it over to the Content/000000000 folder.

Hope this helps...

• Like 1

On 9/8/2016 at 11:22 AM, shadyar said:

Hi There!

Thanks...

I know this is an old thread, but your DISC2 is probably actually DISC1. Mine was reversed so I extracted DISC1 and there it was. DISC2 is the actual game for me (which I converted to GOD)

On 8.12.2014 at 6:01 AM, Thorz said:

4. Play your DLCs ;)

I hope this help others.

Thanks this method even works with USB Harddrives.