RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mor123460

A lot of problems after updating to dashboard 16767

hey guys!
i have update my dashbord from 16747 to 16767 last week.

and i was in the army all the week and when i got back i turn on my xbox and its got crazy!

my dvd drive opan and close like crazy alots of times!

and i add 3 new games (COD MW 1&2 AND COD WAW)

and thay dont work! all my other games that ware in the xbox before the update works but i getting fatel crash lots of times.

what shuld i do?

Try writing back 16747... you dumped it before the update right? if not; just build a new nand and flash that... it's probably a minor write error causing the problem...

Write back your dump? build new dump? care to explain which one you're needing help with?

sorry.

i downgrad my dash to 747 its fixd the fatal crash problems but the 3 new gams steel dont work.

This probably means that the gamedata is corrupt for some reason, there's no game that require any dashboard > 16547 yet afaik... and those 3 are what i'd call "old" games, they're not the latest... so, try deleting them and anything related to them and start over, did you get the ISO or a "JTAG" rip? i never trust the later one, you never know what they did... maybe they converted, maybe they deleted stuff too? who knows!

This probably means that the gamedata is corrupt for some reason, there's no game that require any dashboard > 16547 yet afaik... and those 3 are what i'd call "old" games, they're not the latest... so, try deleting them and anything related to them and start over, did you get the ISO or a "JTAG" rip? i never trust the later one, you never know what they did... maybe they converted, maybe they deleted stuff too? who knows!

i got the iso files.

i deleting them and i re-downloading theme. 

see what happens

i got the iso files.

i deleting them and i re-downloading theme. 

see what happens

You could just run ABGX360 on them, if they pass the CRC checks for the gamedata it's fine... if not... well... then it's bad...

Another question is, what did you use to convert them? you can't run ISO files on Xbox 360 with RGH/JTAG as-is you know?

You could just run ABGX360 on them, if they pass the CRC checks for the gamedata it's fine... if not... well... then it's bad...

Another question is, what did you use to convert them? you can't run ISO files on Xbox 360 with RGH/JTAG as-is you know?

i use isoextract.

i use isoextract.

Ok, and how do you transfer it to your console?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ok, and how do you transfer it to your console?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ok i download cod waw from another website and its steel now working

i can see the loading screen but its show it and than the screen gos black over and over.

what shuld i do now?

ok i download cod waw from another website and its steel now working

i can see the loading screen but its show it and than the screen gos black over and over.

what shuld i do now?

Show me your launch.ini and i'll see if anything there can be the cause of it...

plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex

plugin2 = Hdd:\RPC.xex

plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex

^ try removing those, see if it makes any difference

fakelive = true <--- that one could also cause problems, so if the above don't work, try changing it to false

plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex

plugin2 = Hdd:\RPC.xex

plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex

^ try removing those, see if it makes any difference

fakelive = true <--- that one could also cause problems, so if the above don't work, try changing it to false

it help me thanks alot!!!

swizzy your the bust!!

• Like 1