RealModScene

Hello their strangers I have a Xbox 360 slim(trinity) with a Xecuter DemoN + Xecuter Cr4 XL installed & I use Xkey for retail nand use. I wanted to know some few things. can I play online with my retail nand? If so how would I? It's on dasboard "16756.0" while the rgh nand is on "16747.0" if you could help a fellow mate out I'll highly appreciate it. And thank you everyone.

Hello their strangers I have a Xbox 360 slim(trinity) with a Xecuter DemoN + Xecuter Cr4 XL installed & I use Xkey for retail nand use. I wanted to know some few things. can I play online with my retail nand? If so how would I? It's on dasboard "16756.0" while the rgh nand is on "16747.0" if you could help a fellow mate out I'll highly appreciate it. And thank you everyone.

Just update the retail nand like usual, if you are only using 1 memory device for both you'll have avatar problems as the latest retail kernel is 17148 and the latest official freeboot kernel is 16767...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So by updating my retail nand (16756.0) through online I should be okay ? And no I do not have one memory solution. I use two hard drives (internals) one for each nand. (retail) (rgh) thank you for the reply swizzy. I really appreciate your help, because this is my first modded xbox 360 slim. And I'm just overwhelmed by the learning curve with rgh, xkey etc.

So by updating my retail nand (16756.0) through online I should be okay ? And no I do not have one memory solution. I use two hard drives (internals) one for each nand. (retail) (rgh) thank you for the reply swizzy. I really appreciate your help, because this is my first modded xbox 360 slim. And I'm just overwhelmed by the learning curve with rgh, xkey etc.

Yes, updating the retail nand online doesn't effect the hacked nand... and since you're one of the smart ones, you won't be having any problems with avatar/kinect support either... if your RGH hdd is a "hacked" one (meaning not official from microsoft or formatted in the RGH kernel) you can use the new patch "nosshdd" (-a nosshdd) in xeBuild to never get it wrong :)

• Like 2