RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sawixso81

(Help)How to change scene transition effects

Was just curious if anyone could put me in the right direction? In my skin I made on the Main.xui is it possible to make scene transitions the same; example would be my button layout at the bottom current effect all buttons criss cross each other when transitioning I would like to make all buttons flow in on direction but not sure how to. Banging my head on this one so any clues would be greatly appreciated

Sorry just answered my own question, did not realize that you could edit in side the actual START and END frames. MOD can delete this topic sorry for wasting space.

• Like 1

Sorry just answered my own question, did not realize that you could edit in side the actual START and END frames. MOD can delete this topic sorry for wasting space.

Better to leave it in case someone else have the same problem :)

• Like 1

OK I'm back again glad you left this thread open so I see the transitions in timeline and I try to move one of the objects within this transition and it will snap back into place as if it is locked to those scenes any way of correcting this so my exiting objects will be uniform with each other basically instead of the criss cross animations I would like every move able object to move down?

OK I'm back again glad you left this thread open so I see the transitions in timeline and I try to move one of the objects within this transition and it will snap back into place as if it is locked to those scenes any way of correcting this so my exiting objects will be uniform with each other basically instead of the criss cross animations I would like every move able object to move down?

I'd like to help you out with this if possible, however I'm having a hard time seeing what it is your trying to do from your description , if possible can you provide a screenshot or 2 of what your doing (if possible use paint or similar to mark points you want to move etc).

Most around the x360 scene know i've been making skins since xexmenu and FSD1.2 LOL so I'm pretty sure I can help you work out whatever your after ;)

also just noticed your location, I live about an hour from you in MI :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

I'd like to help you out with this if possible, however I'm having a hard time seeing what it is your trying to do from your description , if possible can you provide a screenshot or 2 of what your doing (if possible use paint or similar to mark points you want to move etc).

Most around the x360 scene know i've been making skins since xexmenu and FSD1.2 LOL so I'm pretty sure I can help you work out whatever your after ;)

also just noticed your location, I live about an hour from you in MI :thumbsup:  

Well hello neighbor here is the Main.xui Screenie

At the very bottom is my tab rows where the actions buttons dwell(A,B,X,Y) As of right now say you go into the View\filter scene from the Main scene, all of the buttons on the left cross to the right and all buttons on the right cross left when doing its transitions, what I would like ALL buttons to do along with my graphics there is to transition down all together instead of the criss cross effect they do. Hopefully that make some sense sounds good in my head as I type this and try to feed the baby. lol

Much help appreciated

Thanks,

post-52720-0-39098200-1417876107_thumb.jpg

Dont we have tutorials? From the scene not from documentations

Not sure to what you are referring to, as far as tutorials I have used the ones on how to decompile the .xzp everything else was trial and error but picking it up way quick. Skinning is very addictive about as bad as making custom phone roms and themeing. lol

Not sure to what you are referring to, as far as tutorials I have used the ones on how to decompile the .xzp everything else was trial and error but picking it up way quick. Skinning is very addictive about as bad as making custom phone roms and themeing. lol

Ok I see , you want that section to drop just like the default, but due to the buttons being moved they then return to their original side/location when you transition from "normal" to "TransFrom"  in each of the sets of transitions to and from this scene and it's overlays.

I will work up a Main and get it to you to use as an example showing how I would do this on the first few transitions ,then you can take that and run i'm sure, it looks like your well on your way ;)

basically you will need to relocate each button you move to the same location at the start and end of every set of transition frames, I usually do this by handwriting notes out on a sketchpad of all the items new locations , it's quick and simple and allows you to keep proper track of each items locations without lots of backtracking in the timeline as you edit the next one.

Using the timeline and it's components can be a very difficult thing to do with others via writing as few to none of us are professionals at using these XUI tools so even going on the documentation a "common language" for explaining these things can prove hard at times, I know many times I have worked with other skin makers and we will call an item, tool or object two entirely different things but somehow find common ground to work out what we want to create, you are so very right , I was addicted , still am many years later, especially when we get great new apps like Aurora to toy with or I have created a new one of my own

• Like 2

I know my post was becoming a wall LOL so I decided to add this info as a new post to ease in others finding it if needed , hopefully swizzy does'nt slap me for it :p

An example of my sketch as I start in on this main 

Normal                   TransFrom

A  40x618x0               40x736x0

B(f)40x678x0             40x796x0

B (v)40x678x0           40x796x0

X  240x618x0            240x736x0

Y 240x678x0             240x796x0

Bk 1040x618x0         1040x736x0

St  1040x678x0         1040x796x0

Hopefully I typed that all out right from my notes LOL you should get to see the pattern

here is a GIF demo of it

http://gyazo.com/a6c0734b889a496862578d9e5ac81bdc

and the main

Aurora_Main.rar

• Like 1

Sorry late response on my work rotation but read your first post with instruction and end up figuring it out lot of fine tuning but it is looking good thanks for posting the useful info many will benefit from it.

• Like 2