RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Gonzo

Xbox 360 Systemupdate 17148 out now

Damn, I just updated to 16767.
I hope we will not have to wait several months again for new xeBuild and DashLaunch :)

Damn, I just updated to 16767.

I hope we will not have to wait several months again for new xeBuild and DashLaunch :)

Update is not needed to play games so there no point in updating to newest dash or updating xebuild or dashlaunch

You had to see this coming. Microsoft always puts out the big updates right around thanksgiving. The xebuild and dashlaunch teams knew this, and that is why they released it when they did. I wouldnt expect to see another xebuild update, or dashlaunch update any time in the near future.

Update is not needed to play games so there no point in updating to newest dash or updating xebuild or dashlaunch

No shit sherlock :D lol

You had to see this coming. Microsoft always puts out the big updates right around thanksgiving. The xebuild and dashlaunch teams knew this, and that is why they released it when they did. I wouldnt expect to see another xebuild update, or dashlaunch update any time in the near future.

I was wondering, did they know about upcomming update. You're probably right.

It's all XBLSE fault. I'm sure we wouldn't have to wait more then 3 days after dash update for new xeBuild and DashLaunch but because of those XboxLive cheaters we will have to wait many months.

I was wondering, did they know about upcomming update. You're probably right.

It's all XBLSE fault. I'm sure we wouldn't have to wait more then 3 days after dash update for new xeBuild and DashLaunch but because of those XboxLive cheaters we will have to wait many months.

Yes, everyone in the scene knows that microsoft always releases an update between thanksgiving and christmas. Honestly, I was expecting it a bit sooner. As it is, I still havnt found a game I cant play on 16747. I cant really blame the dev teams for not releasing their software, as they wrote it, and release it for free, and never complain about that fact, and dont demand donations. It is a lot of work, and even then the stealth people have stolen that with their unofficial "Crap" versions of dashlaunch, and their unofficial xebuild updates.