RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mikke Tecnico

two xbox RGH in my house, cannot find game ech other in system link

Are you running fsd, or aurora on them. if so, make sure both boxes are playing with the same TU versions, and disable/unload freestyle plugin, as it forward system link games to unity servers.

so i cannot play system link with the two xbox in the same internet conection ? i have to turn off the system link ? why ? the idea is to connect in system link and play with other people with the two xbox

so i cannot play system link with the two xbox in the same internet conection ? i have to turn off the system link ? why ? the idea is to connect in system link and play with other people with the two xbox

To play against others with 2 xbox 360's on LiNK (not system link, system link is the way it uses to make it happen and is meant to be used locally only, not over the internet) you need to open up the ports to both consoles (use seperate ports, so for instance one box uses 3071/3072 the next might use 7130/7230 and so on... it doesn't really matter what ports you use, as long as it's not 3074 (if my memory serves me right) and each console must also have it's own account, you cannot use the same account on both boxes...

Once you've got all this up and running you can ONLY play against others that are hosts, meaning both consoles can only act as a client, not a server

i need that one of them stay as a server, there is not a way to do that ?

Sorry, but not that i know of...