RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

IT'S TIME TO LINK UP!

hemm a lot of useres make some big poblems, is that right?

i will test it but some times online some times all ofline...

but i can wait....

nice job if all problems are solved

Okay , I Set this up and 1. Connecting to JQE360 is not working , It just Stays at "Setting Up Connection" to the Server, 2. All my Ports are Open with Both DMZ and Port Forwarding , So there not working at all not sure why , I know this is a Beta but this is not working like it Said it does , Any Help info or other ways to do this ..

UPnP router found
Data Port Status: Port:3072 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail  [Any port will say the sane thing ]
Brodcast Port Satus: Port:3071 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail
Jqe360 authentication: Stays at Processing

Very Very Impressive job guys O_O I

really love the fast rooms acces & switch :) So Huge thanks for sharing your work with fans like U... We're all waiting for the 1st stable release !

PS:

1) It would be nice to give the MultiLink gaming Communities (like www.xLan360.fr) through FSD3, the possibility to use their own databse-server (instead JQE360). The aim of this is only to use a powerful private server for saving personnel data like scores/ranks/...

2) Nice to play with the XBSLink gamers who want to absolutely stay on it...

For people complainig about bugs & things: Do not forget this is a BETA, and that u have to put a copy of your Logs!

a) Thanks for your work on next FSD B) Is there a way to deactivate the Kinect gestures in FSD3? It recognizes me always and it interferes with the controller commands - even if I turn the controller off and don't even move the FSD is switching windows and mainly behaving like if the B button was pressed - thanks for your reply...

EDIT: Sorry - I posted it to bad section...

Does LiNK or will LiNK ever work with Xbox 1 titles? I'm going to assume that it doesnt work with Xbox 1 titles currently due to the lack of the miniblades menu in Xbox 1 mode, but I guess you could configure it before hand or with the web interface. Any comment on this?

@ gamemockers: Good idea to bring such ideas to FSDTeam ;) It's true that there are a bunch of xbox1 titles with sysLink mode...

@ FSDTeam: It would be nice to MERGE the : FTP + HTTP + WebUI in ONE Web interface or dedicated application !

Thanks a lot.

sup guys im getting port 3073 pass udp and fail tcp port 307pass udp and pass tcp JQE = also pass then i got webgui amd get 2 see this -->Error getting GameXML: 404 Not Found

then i go 2 link and still no connection weiird anybody else having the same prob ?

a) Thanks for your work on next FSD B) Is there a way to deactivate the Kinect gestures in FSD3? It recognizes me always and it interferes with the controller commands - even if I turn the controller off and don't even move the FSD is switching windows and mainly behaving like if the B button was pressed - thanks for your reply...

EDIT: Sorry - I posted it to bad section...

ive been told 2 turn the kinect bar 2 the wall .....lol thats the only helpfull thing now

sup guys im getting port 3073 pass udp and fail tcp port 307pass udp and pass tcp JQE = also pass then i got webgui amd get 2 see this -->Error getting GameXML: 404 Not Found

then i go 2 link and still no connection weiird anybody else having the same prob ?

i disabled smartscreenfilter and see some info about box comming hope that fixed it

so all worke well...

but i have a question...

how could i play a privat game or send a massage what i play...

i am very eager to try this but cant seem to get it working.

ports are forwarded passed all, except JQE360.com

in settings its says the xbox-connection is succesfully configured connection to server. When i go to my computer and try to login with exact same credentials it says i got the wrong password / user name. But i even cant create a new account or receive a new password. Is it possible something is wrong with JQE360.com?

any help is much appreciated!

edit: to be sure i started a game BO2 but the room is empty and that cant be true...

please, I need help ,i can't pass the test in F3 plugin so, i need some help in router config and F3 :(

my doors were all avertas more properly appears in test

router not found

when I walk in the room appears tuo public right I connect certinho

more when I go on the host to access the rooms do not appear anyone'm not able to see anyone in the halls.

help please