RealModScene
TudorBlue

A spot of help needed

Need a spot of assistance here. Im on the latest kernal 16767. Everything works as it should EXCEPT, I cannot get out of FSD. I am trying to get into my system settings so I can transfer some avavtar items over but when I press the guide button on the controller and select system settings, it just loops back to FSD. Even if I press the "Y" button, it just loops back to FSD. How can I get to my system settings?? I used to be able to but since I have updated everything, kernal etc, I cannot. Any help with this will be very much appreciated (as always guys!), thanks in advance

press and hold RB after you've pressed Y and it should take you back to NXE, if not... you're probably not using 16767 + DL 3.13

press and hold RB after you've pressed Y and it should take you back to NXE, if not... you're probably not using 16767 + DL 3.13

worked like a dream, thanks Swizzy.

edit, going to try Aurora again, how much better than FSD is it?? tried installing it the other night but when i restarted my jtag, FSD would come up. 

worked like a dream, thanks Swizzy.

edit, going to try Aurora again, how much better than FSD is it?? tried installing it the other night but when i restarted my jtag, FSD would come up.

It's faster, it has more advanced features that FSD doesn't have, it's localizable (translatable) and well, most of the FSD features are also part of Aurora...

The reason FSD started when you rebooted is because you didn't save your dashlaunch settings, they're saved temporarily in memory when you use the installer to change the settings, you then press RB until you see the device list so you can save your new configuration...