RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b by Phoenix

about dash update, this guide is easier and more newbie friendly 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

Both yes and no, it's faster, it's less to know, but... if something goes wrong, you've got nothing... with my method you get a backup that can be restored by someone that knows how if needed, and you gain knowledge of how it all works :)

• Like 4

Does aurora Supports the screen capture?

You cannot make videos with just aurora, however... if you have video capture hardware you can make videos using that...

Other then that, you have the ability to make screenshots using either the WebUI or the screenshot combo if the FSD plugin is loaded...

• Like 1

I recently moved from fsd to aurora and I like it but I still have a little problem here... I can't get local link to work... I have 4 consoles conected by LAN. With fsd it was as simple as enable the plug in and it worked... but with aurora I don't see where to activate the plug in ... any help will be appreciated

I recently moved from fsd to aurora and I like it but I still have a little problem here... I can't get local link to work... I have 4 consoles conected by LAN. With fsd it was as simple as enable the plug in and it worked... but with aurora I don't see where to activate the plug in ... any help will be appreciated

You don't "enable" it, you "unload" it ;) it's under the settings, should be relatively easy to find...

• Like 1

You don't "enable" it, you "unload" it ;) it's under the settings, should be relatively easy to find...

Well... sorry for my bad English. .. will give a try and feedback soon. Thanks

This how I load the plug in

827479eb49e6f9d14e7c2ecee0768e41.jpg

Here is how I check that is loaded

5d8ff74b44c3270e96c5f4b424d3243a.jpg

Well tried to create a local play with halo 2 and back ops 2 and still nothing. .. the consoles don't find each other... so strange .

Enviado desde mi SGH-I337M mediante Tapatalk