RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b by Phoenix

I don't think it's a bug. You have to open Aurora at the same time you have Unity open. Then search the covers and press "push to xbox". Wait 5 minutes or so and the covers should change in Aurora.

Covers != Screenshots...

Screenshots are also not downloaded from unity, they're downloaded from xbox.com

Covers != Screenshots...

Screenshots are also not downloaded from unity, they're downloaded from xbox.com

Oops... my bad. :)

hello my kernal is 17050, xex 1.1, dashlauncher 3.14 i do everything right to install aurora but when i boot it. the screen just stays black... i can use the xbox button to navigate back to my games and it just goes back to my stock launcher :/ 

hello my kernal is 17050, xex 1.1, dashlauncher 3.14 i do everything right to install aurora but when i boot it. the screen just stays black... i can use the xbox button to navigate back to my games and it just goes back to my stock launcher :/

You probably didn't copy all files properly, or one or more of the files got corrupted during the transfer... i'm also going to go all out and guess you're on 17150 not 17050...

Hello everybody! Aurora is the greatest solution for freeboot consoles! Works great, looks great! Thanks for developers!

My question is: How coul I adjust cooling fan speed?

In FSD there is a faature to aviod overheat.

Thanks!

Hello everybody! Aurora is the greatest solution for freeboot consoles! Works great, looks great! Thanks for developers!

My question is: How coul I adjust cooling fan speed?

In FSD there is a faature to aviod overheat.

Thanks!

Dashlaunch

• Like 12

Dashlaunch

Could you pleace tell me particularly, 

How to do this?

Thanks you.

SORRY!

I got it ))

Edited by NemNemtsov

i just got one question, how do i clear or reset my library? i have deleted a few games since install and it still is in the list. i made a directory to the dvd drive as well and have removed it, but it still remains. and i know it has been said before but ftp is horible, always failing.

but other than that AWESOME ( once again)

0.5b will allow you to run a script i've made that'll check for games you've removed which are still in the database (it only checks devices that are still attached tho!)

HOWEVER! this script should only be run when you really need it, as it delays startup...

nice, so any way of as now?

Well, you can manually go in and delete the games, if you can find them... these are the steps:

1. Find the game in the gamelist

2. Press Y to open the Details view

3. Go to the bottom option, it should say "Rename"

4. Go 2 steps to the left <-

5. Press A

6. Accept the message

7. Rinse and repeat

Or, you can delete the scanpath and redo it...

Bugs Aurora 0.4b :

1-Auto Scan Not Working With XEX Games 

2- If i Delete Any Game Folder It is Still With another games 

3- If i hide some games and turn off my xbox and Turn On it Again The Hide Game is Back

4- Some Time you need to make refresh The Game Cover to Download Manual It Should be Download automatic

Waiting Aurora 0.5B

Thanks 4 ur Hard Work & I Hope This Make Aurora Better 

Bugs Aurora 0.4b :

1-Auto Scan Not Working With XEX Games 

2- If i Delete Any Game Folder It is Still With another games 

3- If i hide some games and turn off my xbox and Turn On it Again The Hide Game is Back

4- Some Time you need to make refresh The Game Cover to Download Manual It Should be Download automatic

Waiting Aurora 0.5B

Thanks 4 ur Hard Work & I Hope This Make Aurora Better 

1. It does work, did you set the proper path/depth? or what kind of issue are you seeing exactly? have you verified that the games have default.xex in these locations?

2. What do you mean? Deleting a game using the filemanager doesn't update the database, but there's a feature you can use to delete games from the details menu, this will delete all data associated with the game (clean up database and also remove game data)

3. Are you logged in to the same profile? if not; that's why... your settings are per-profile

4. What do you mean? it doesn't automatically download covers that may have been added after you added the games, this is done because we don't want more traffic to the server then is actually needed...

• Like 1

1. It does work, did you set the proper path/depth? or what kind of issue are you seeing exactly? have you verified that the games have default.xex in these locations?

2. What do you mean? Deleting a game using the filemanager doesn't update the database, but there's a feature you can use to delete games from the details menu, this will delete all data associated with the game (clean up database and also remove game data)

3. Are you logged in to the same profile? if not; that's why... your settings are per-profile

4. What do you mean? it doesn't automatically download covers that may have been added after you added the games, this is done because we don't want more traffic to the server then is actually needed...

1- i have a folder " Xbox Games " in this folder i put all my Games all Games Have " GOD " Formula is discovered automatically But " XEX " Formula Is not discovered automatically so i Should add it Manual  To appear in the list of games 

2-Thanks But i see The aurora should update database if i delete the game form file manger or my Laptop This Will be fine

3- Will I check it as soon as possible

4-Good idea :)

1- i have a folder " Xbox Games " in this folder i put all my Games all Games Have " GOD " Formula is discovered automatically But " XEX " Formula Is not discovered automatically so i Should add it Manual  To appear in the list of games 

2-Thanks But i see The aurora should update database if i delete the game form file manger or my Laptop This Will be fine

1. It should detect them as long as they're in the scan depth you've specified and so on... i don't understand what you mean with manually adding them?

2. Yeah, well there are technical complications with that, if you want Aurora to be slow with transfers because it has to check everytime you delete a file if it's mentioned in the database, that's great... otherwise, you'll just have to use the proper method of removing the game(s) or just manually delete it once the data is gone...

• Like 1

I am admitting I can't wrap my head around much of this but..

I bought an XBOX360 a few years back modded and know dow to d/l games and convert them to my external hard drive. I use X-BOX image browser because someone showed me how and it stuck. I have a hard time with new concepts and this has worked for me. In the past year or so I get more and more games which wont play. Most come back saying they need to download content but most of the older games work.

I am running Freestyle. From what I am researching I need to switch over to Aurora, which I will.

I have a couple questions and please keep in mind I have a real hard time trying to latch on to all of this.

- If I download Aurora and follow the install tutorial Im guessing Ill be OK. But how do I get rid of Freestyle first without wiping anything else out?

- Also, When I install Aurora does it update everything else that needs to be updated? Or could I be so far behind on other updates which is part of the reason I cant play some of the newer games? I honestly dont even know the difference between JTAG/RGH, etc. I have updated Freestyle in the past so Im not completely ignorant, that was a pretty simple task. 

I have gone through a bunch of the tutorials and tons of forum stuff here but because Im missing some very basic concepts, some of the terminologies become quite confusing to me. 

If anyone can help out I would appreciate it. Im willing to put time, energy and learn.. I just dont know where to begin and have read all the newbie stuff.

Thank You

1. It should detect them as long as they're in the scan depth you've specified and so on... i don't understand what you mean with manually adding them?

2. Yeah, well there are technical complications with that, if you want Aurora to be slow with transfers because it has to check everytime you delete a file if it's mentioned in the database, that's great... otherwise, you'll just have to use the proper method of removing the game(s) or just manually delete it once the data is gone...

1- i mean add it As a path separate like this 

USB0:xboxgames/gamename

2- how to update the database ? iam already delete some file games and still in games list  

1- i mean add it As a path separate like this 

USB0:xboxgames/gamename

2- how to update the database ? iam already delete some file games and still in games list

1. That means your scanpath settings are wrong... you're not scanning deep enough...

2. Find the game in the gameslist, press Y (to enter the details screen) then go to the bottom option and i think 2 steps left, then just delete it...

I am admitting I can't wrap my head around much of this but..

I bought an XBOX360 a few years back modded and know dow to d/l games and convert them to my external hard drive. I use X-BOX image browser because someone showed me how and it stuck. I have a hard time with new concepts and this has worked for me. In the past year or so I get more and more games which wont play. Most come back saying they need to download content but most of the older games work.

I am running Freestyle. From what I am researching I need to switch over to Aurora, which I will.

I have a couple questions and please keep in mind I have a real hard time trying to latch on to all of this.

- If I download Aurora and follow the install tutorial Im guessing Ill be OK. But how do I get rid of Freestyle first without wiping anything else out?

- Also, When I install Aurora does it update everything else that needs to be updated? Or could I be so far behind on other updates which is part of the reason I cant play some of the newer games? I honestly dont even know the difference between JTAG/RGH, etc. I have updated Freestyle in the past so Im not completely ignorant, that was a pretty simple task. 

I have gone through a bunch of the tutorials and tons of forum stuff here but because Im missing some very basic concepts, some of the terminologies become quite confusing to me. 

If anyone can help out I would appreciate it. Im willing to put time, energy and learn.. I just dont know where to begin and have read all the newbie stuff.

Thank You

Aurora won't in itself solve your problems with newer games not working, infact... FSD works perfectly fine for that task, even XEXMenu which is older then FSD works... what you really need is to update your kernel/dashboard this is done by reading this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ there are others, but i recommend that you read this one, as it's meant for newbies (those that aren't fully into all of the terminology etc. i've tried to explain everything in as much detail as possible without explaining so much that it becomes confusing)

The method you should use to install Aurora is to first of all download it, and copy it over, just like you do with any game you play (there's really no difference), once you've done that, you just start Aurora.xex, you now have Aurora running... but, it won't autostart (which i assume you have FSD doing) so, you'll have to edit launch.ini or use the dashlaunch installer to modify it (you want to change the "default" entry pointing it to Aurora.xex instead of the FSD xex...

Once you've got Aurora up and running you can now delete FSD quite easily, just locate where it's installed and delete it's data like you would any game using the filemanager built into Aurora :)

1. That means your scanpath settings are wrong... you're not scanning deep enough...

2. Find the game in the gameslist, press Y (to enter the details screen) then go to the bottom option and i think 2 steps left, then just delete it...

Aurora won't in itself solve your problems with newer games not working, infact... FSD works perfectly fine for that task, even XEXMenu which is older then FSD works... what you really need is to update your kernel/dashboard this is done by reading this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ there are others, but i recommend that you read this one, as it's meant for newbies (those that aren't fully into all of the terminology etc. i've tried to explain everything in as much detail as possible without explaining so much that it becomes confusing)

The method you should use to install Aurora is to first of all download it, and copy it over, just like you do with any game you play (there's really no difference), once you've done that, you just start Aurora.xex, you now have Aurora running... but, it won't autostart (which i assume you have FSD doing) so, you'll have to edit launch.ini or use the dashlaunch installer to modify it (you want to change the "default" entry pointing it to Aurora.xex instead of the FSD xex...

Once you've got Aurora up and running you can now delete FSD quite easily, just locate where it's installed and delete it's data like you would any game using the filemanager built into Aurora :)

1- I make deep scan to unlimited

2- I will try

1- I make deep scan to unlimited

2- I will try

1. Unlimited doesn't work, set it to 1 below...

• Like 1

3- Yes it is about the profile you use :)

• Like 1

what you really need is to update your kernel/dashboard this is done by reading this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ there are others, but i recommend that you read this one, as it's meant for newbies (those that aren't fully into all of the terminology etc. i've tried to explain everything in as much detail as possible without explaining so much that it becomes confusing)

about dash update, this guide is easier and more newbie friendly 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/