RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b by Phoenix

Every version since 0.3 has immediately frozen for me the moment I push the start button to try to open the Settings panel. Tried on 0.4b and the same thing happens, it makes the generic menu open sound then immediately goes unresponsive, requiring a power button press to bring console back. Anyone else experienced this? If there is some sort of debug output being saved that I can supply to help debug lmk

Every version since 0.3 has immediately frozen for me the moment I push the start button to try to open the Settings panel. Tried on 0.4b and the same thing happens, it makes the generic menu open sound then immediately goes unresponsive, requiring a power button press to bring console back. Anyone else experienced this? If there is some sort of debug output being saved that I can supply to help debug lmk

There's no sounds in aurora, so not sure what you're hearing?

Try manually removing Aurora and re-installing it, see if that helps?

Well, it's the system style sound, like if you pushed the guide button?

Happy to help provide any info I can, I don't really know if Aurora is logging any sort of debug output to disk that I could pull out to help

The 'System' panel does open as expected, it's just when I try to open the settings to configure anything (paths etc) the app freezes, so I can't really use anything.

Can you make a video showing the behaviour you're having? and also; show me your launch.ini

I believe the issue is related to your dashlaunch settings or something with your nand...

Can change the splash screen for 0.5 please.

Nice job !

They're part of the skin, you can easily replace it on your own if you don't like the original one(s)...

My console also hangs when I'm choosing where to download after 0.4b update.

I also have this problem.. even if i don't select nothing and press B it freezes and i need to restart my console.

im sold.

updated this morning, (WAS having issues with abgx so havent played in a bit)

i would love to install as primary dash, alot quicker and cleaner too.

havent read channelog but i see support for trainers, nice hopefully i wont have to use file explorer everytime.

thanX guys!

running as main dash now :thumbup:

hi guys, I have been having the time of my life since i got my xbox360 some months ago, I entered in to a different world entirely that i never knew existed, thank you for the help thus far but recently I have encountered munlitple problems and now am trying to find a way out but not working out as i taught, I cant dump my nand on my corona board and i cant connect to the internet i have listened watched almost every tutorial there is on these topics and think i know almost every line by heart but jsut doesn't work for me changed my isp and stll the same thing went to a friends house and pluged in my console and it worked there any ideas on what i am doing wrong or what i could do? for the nand dump and also how i could connect to unity using my jtag

• Like 1

What are you using to try and dump your nand? if you're using one of the "old" tools, that's probably why... i recommend using Simple 360 NAND Flasher to do it, as it supports all models that i've been able to test it on (which is every hacked model to-date)

About your connection problems, i don't know what's causing that... perhaps check your DNS settings in your router? i recommend using google's public ones;

primary: 8.8.8.8

secondary: 8.8.4.4

If you can't change those in your router, do it on the console...

@kevdee

I too have a corona. use what Swizzy suggested. worked for me.

@Swizzy - do I have to delete the fsd folder or can I leave it there incase something goes wrong I can go back? or is it recommended to delete?

@Swizzy - do I have to delete the fsd folder or can I leave it there incase something goes wrong I can go back? or is it recommended to delete?

You can leave it if you want, it'll take up the space of the TU's covers etc. but... if that doesn't bother you, leave it alone :)

I'd recommend using XEXMenu as a backup tho, as it's more lightweight and is less prune to errors

Bug press Y select memory and the console hangs this problem is not just me !!!

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4629-fixed-with-next-update-hdd-switchchange-for-titleupdates-problem/

We know, and it's been fixed already, we just haven't made a release of it yet... we're working on a few more things before making the release... be a little bit more patient, after all, this is still work in progress, there's lot's of features we haven't implemented yet... and there'll be tons of bugs before we reach final... me and a couple of other guys do testing prior to each release, but bugs still slip by at times...

• Like 14

Hello everybody, I reported issues in FTP transfers with Aurora. I tryed to transfer files in my RGH and it was impossible without failed transfers when I was standing in aurora. I repeated the transfer but in FSD3 and it worked well..

• Like 2

Hello everybody, I reported issues in FTP transfers with Aurora. I tryed to transfer files in my RGH and it was impossible without failed transfers when I was standing in aurora. I repeated the transfer but in FSD3 and it worked well..

Does this happen to all files or just some very large ones?

I noticed that too, it happens when an empty folder (embedded in many other folders, like A\B\C\D\emptyFolder) be transfered.. that freezes the file transfer...

An other thing is, when your in that ftp mode aurora doesn't support (active or passive.. don't know), then all files failed to transfer

currently Aurora only supports Passive transfer, in 0.5b it'll support active aswell

• Like 2

Nice and can u give skin for aurora plz link plz

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

What do you mean? the default skin is available in the release, it's not embedded... if you want to modify it, you do same way as you would with FSD, except with the Aurora skin as source...

If you're looking for custom skins, check the forum or the internet, some skins are available from here, others might be found over @ spiffy360.com there might be more on other forums... we have no control over where they're distributed... that's totally up to the creator of the skin...

Hello everyone, please add in future versions so that Steam had a few videos (Trailer) with a maximum of 3 approximately. And when you view the screenshots for example press Y to delete the screenshot

Sorry for my bad English

Hi guys, 

Great work! I've already used Aurora and ditched FSD. However, one thing that kinda bug me; there's no option to set the clock nor the option to sync the clock to any servers. I remember FSD has this function. It's the only thing that stops me from removing FSD haha

Are there any plans on developing this feature? :)

Hi guys, 

Great work! I've already used Aurora and ditched FSD. However, one thing that kinda bug me; there's no option to set the clock nor the option to sync the clock to any servers. I remember FSD has this function. It's the only thing that stops me from removing FSD haha

Are there any plans on developing this feature? :)

There is NTP included within Aurora... same as FSD... however, it seems to not be working right with Wifi... are you using wifi?