RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b by Phoenix

It's all cool and nice, but why Aurora handles Title Updates in such weird way? Applying TU on every single game boot ?
I mean, TU is already in right place on HDD (Cache or Content folder) plus, it makes a copy of every TU in DATA folder (just like FSD did).
I know it's good for quick enabling and disabling game patches when needed, but why Aurora forces me to apply TU every time I boot the game?
There are 2 copies already on HDD, so why applying is needed? It looks like it moves title update file somewhere on HDD, but what's the point if files are already in right paths?
Besides long waiting to just start the game (TU for Alien Isolaton is 1 GB big and it takes several minutes of applying) if it really moves TU files on every game boot, then files on HDD are even more fragmented and games loads slower because of that.

What was wrong with FSD method of handling title updates and why Aurora forces us to apply TU on every single game boot ?

It's all cool and nice, but why Aurora handles Title Updates in such weird way? Applying TU on every single game boot ?

I mean, TU is already in right place on HDD (Cache or Content folder) plus, it makes a copy of every TU in DATA folder (just like FSD did).

I know it's good for quick enabling and disabling game patches when needed, but why Aurora forces me to apply TU every time I boot the game?

There are 2 copies already on HDD, so why applying is needed? It looks like it moves title update file somewhere on HDD, but what's the point if files are already in right paths?

Besides long waiting to just start the game (TU for Alien Isolaton is 1 GB big and it takes several minutes of applying) if it really moves TU files on every game boot, then files on HDD are even more fragmented and games loads slower because of that.

What was wrong with FSD method of handling title updates and why Aurora forces us to apply TU on every single game boot ?

If you bothered reading the changelog you'd know that we fixed that behaviour in 0.3b, it's not copied when it's already there... and, as you say... it's a quick way to enable/disable updates... if it doesn't work as expected, please let us know, but during our testing it worked the way we intended...

• Like 1

Thanks for quick answer.

You're right, I didn't read change log :D sorry.
If applying feature is gone, then everything is OK.
I thought it was intended to force applying on every boot. Didn't realize it was a glitch.

In that case I'm going to try this right now.

Thank you very much for all of your work guys. Without you, there is no Xbox360 scene :)

how do i install different wallpapers is there a certain format do they have to be a certain pixel 

...just read the release information post

Can you add used - free disk space on main menu?

It's easy enough to get this information from the filemanager, don't ask us to clutter the nice GUI we've got going here please :)

i would like to use this but is there no way to switch between games apps arcade without having to go into filter options? would be nice to just push up/down on the dpad

Hi! Great work! Already make donate)

Wishlist: 

1) in home screen with games "up" "down" changes between Homebrew,  Games,  Arcades etc.

all in one is not good idea, as i saw many peoples choose FSD for this feature. 

2) availability to hide bottom "legends of controls" for example by pressing R-stick (real minimalistic idea)

Thank you for work again!

superb and looks great runs like a dream thanks guys for all your hard work ......

is they away of getting on my homepage with ip address so i can arrange game title's 

when I choose a place to download TU console hangs

Any specific place you try when it happens? or all devices?

Great release of 0.4B 

I love to work with Aurora, no complains about functionally and it feels good.

* Bug- TU update (Y) Device (see above same problem)

* Trainer don't work on me

* Sort out the arcade/emu/homebrew/games is better for me, "(Arrow up/down or something)

Anyway. my oppinion. I love it.

Great release of 0.4B

I love to work with Aurora, no complains about functionally and it feels good.

* Bug- TU update (Y) Device (see above same problem)

* Trainer don't work on me

* Sort out the arcade/emu/homebrew/games is better for me, "(Arrow up/down or something)

Anyway. my oppinion. I love it.

What trainers? Have you asked for support over at xyzmod?

Do you mean hide those or what??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 16

Very nice this new release, good job.

1 ) I pretend to donate soon, when it has a cooling manager like FSD have.because my console is 80ºc, I think its hot.

2)  U can place a "ORDER BY" on the game list, to display Arcade, Favorit, XBLA etc..., I think it will make a big diference to find games.

3) last Game played, U can put the last played game on "selected state" to make us just click on "A" button to play the last game.

I love the way that games apear(some games configured to be ocult) between profiles, the games list look's diferent for my son and me(he is 5 old), so he cant see violent games.

• Like 4

Very nice this new release, good job.

1 ) I pretend to donate soon, when it has a cooling manager like FSD have.because my console is 80ºc, I think its hot.

2)  U can place a "ORDER BY" on the game list, to display Arcade, Favorit, XBLA etc..., I think it will make a big diference to find games.

3) last Game played, U can put the last played game on "selected state" to make us just click on "A" button to play the last game.

I love the way that games apear(some games configured to be ocult) between profiles, the games list look's diferent for my son and me(he is 5 old), so he cant see violent games.

1) Use dashlaunch, we've said it a hundred times... STOP ASKING FOR IT!

2) What do you mean? there is a sorting option, they're fully scriptable...

3) Do it by a sorting script :)

1) Use dashlaunch, we've said it a hundred times... STOP ASKING FOR IT!

2) What do you mean? there is a sorting option, they're fully scriptable...

3) Do it by a sorting script :)

Thanx for the reply, My english is a crap.

1) what do U mean by use dashlaunch? how can I do that? didn't find it on forum "hot topics", better start searching more. (I found thanx for the "hint", kkkkkk http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4491-dashlaunch-fan-speed/)

2,3) I've read the forum now and read about scripting, I'll try it soon.

I'll donate when get home, U guys deserve it.

Thanx for the reply, My english is a crap.

1) what do U mean by use dashlaunch? how can I do that? didn't find it on forum "hot topics", better start searching more.

You have in Dashlaunch (a small program that you must installed on the console of the Nand) the ability, to set up your fan settings. There are many threads in this Forum, which describes how to do it.