RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ViniPlay- KillCamBR

How to put color in clan tag with on Call of Duty: advanced warfare ?

- I am wondering how to put color in clan tag advanced warfare call of duty, equal to the ESTI
Would be the way I want "[KCBR] GamerTag".

- Please explain in a detailed way, explaining that program, and how should be done. Thanks

- I am wondering how to put color in clan tag advanced warfare call of duty, equal to the ESTI

Would be the way I want "[KCBR] GamerTag".

- Please explain in a detailed way, explaining that program, and how should be done. Thanks

You only need 1 thread, and it's games specific, so it belongs in the game section... i merged and moved your threads...

Good luck. ESTE, Rydzu, Alcatraz, Bocasecaman are made modders, super secret about how it gets done. you are better off asking over at xyzmods.com or se7ensins.com

You can't set colored clan tag in GPD or in save game for now.
Green THC Clan Tag in game is achived by forcing right values in offsets on host side.
That means only host can mod clan tag and get colors for all clients.

That's why we have green THC only on our teammate's hosts or if someone is using my public AW trainer.
If you have my trainer loaded, and me or someone from my team will join your host, we will have green clan tag.

If you want to do that kind of stuff, try to learn about building trainers for Xbox360.

There is a very good tutorial by MBRKiNG about trainers. Just google it.