RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild 3.13 and DashLaunch 3.13 Released with 16767 Support

You can also disable your onboard MU in your Trinity, (4GB) with these patch.

Because for previouses version it didn't work....I mean automaticallly. Never tested manually...

Because for previouses version it didn't work....I mean automaticallly. Never tested manually...

Did you use -a nointmu ?

Not yet I have to try :)

That's the new AIO internal memory unit disabler or whatever... it handles Corona, Trinity and Jasper

I posted in the wrong section sorry....

I was talking about XeBuild GUI

Yeah, sorry... i haven't updated the code of the GUI... it's still the same, so you'll have to use the argument editor... and add -a nointmu somewhere before the last part (output.bin)

Yeah, sorry... i haven't updated the code of the GUI... it's still the same, so you'll have to use the argument editor... and add -a nointmu somewhere before the last part (output.bin)

Yes in XeBuild GUI " Disable Onboard MU " doesn't work there is an error in the log but using the argument editor -a nointmu it is solved.

By the way I tried to use " Custom Xell " I wanted to create an image with BlackCat Xell but impossible  to create the latter...

Thank you Swizzy for your software and your support :)

seem to be havin issues, i have done this but get loads of crashes when i play games, have no mods or plugins running, was all fine when i was on 16747, any one else gettin random crashes