RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild 3.13 and DashLaunch 3.13 Released with 16767 Support

ust used xebuild for the first time and all went well and very smooth, big thanks for this :) and for DL update.

the GUI or the standalone one?

the GUI or the standalone one?

The GUI mate, Ive always used autogg but its not been updated yet, but i found xebuild GUI even easier so gonna use this for future updates.

• Like 1

THANK YOU DEAR FOR HELP

BUT PLEAS IAM NEW HEAR I HAVE XBOX 360 SLIM TRINITY GLITCH 2 + LT+3 FLASH

WHICH CONFIGURATION OPTION SHOULD I CHANGE IN XEBUILD GUI 2094 FOR MY XBOX

THANK YOU DEAR FOR HELP

BUT PLEAS IAM NEW HEAR I HAVE XBOX 360 SLIM TRINITY GLITCH 2 + LT+3 FLASH

WHICH CONFIGURATION OPTION SHOULD I CHANGE IN XEBUILD GUI 2094 FOR MY XBOX

WHY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR CONSOLE BY JUST TELLING ME YOUR MOTHERBOARD AND THAT YOU HAVE 2 VERY COMMON HACKS? ALSO IS YOUR CAPS LOCK STUCK OR SOMETHING?

i need just to know how to get source file flashdmp.bin and  which option should i shouse in build type ecc rgh1 or free boot rhg 2 or ...........    in xebluild menu

Worked like a dream as usual. I have a demon and updated the rgh nand. Then booted to normal nand to update only to find MS have now updated to 17148 :/

Oops

i need just to know how to get source file flashdmp.bin and which option should i shouse in build type ecc rgh1 or free boot rhg 2 or ........... in xebluild menu

If you read the guide i linked you to everything is there... but i guess reading isn't one of your strong characteristics?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i need just to know how to get source file flashdmp.bin and  which option should i shouse in build type ecc rgh1 or free boot rhg 2 or ...........    in xebluild menu

dump nand with

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/49-nand-flasher-360-for-xbox/

or follow TUT (it should update and take the worry out of what settings ect as it automatic) -

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

dump nand with

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/49-nand-flasher-360-for-xbox/

or follow TUT (it should update and take the worry out of what settings ect as it automatic) -

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

Why nand flasher 360 for xbox? that shit's old! and it doesn't support all motherboard either... why not Simple 360 NAND Flasher? it's easier, and it have support for ALL motherboards :)

thank you guys for your help

but still afraid to louse my dvd becouse i have lt+3 flash on trinty mother bord

what is solution for that

You never lose the DVD, it'll still be there... it'll still work... it's just, maybe your games don't work... to make sure they always work (if you're actually on LT+ 3.0 and not LTU2) you can enable the patch that disables FCRT.bin checks, it's name is "nofcrt"

• Like 16

Why nand flasher 360 for xbox? that shit's old! and it doesn't support all motherboard either... why not Simple 360 NAND Flasher? it's easier, and it have support for ALL motherboards :)

thank you guys for your help

but still afraid to louse my dvd becouse i have lt+3 flash on trinty mother bord

what is solution for that

dvd drive unaffected by nand flash. least if you got your nand dumped and write down ya dvd/cpu key (boot RGH with eject to boot Xell to get keys but I think Jrunner will work out the keys from nand dump anyway) you can always fix ya xbox if you mess up.keep them in a safe place (I email them to myself and let microsoft keep them safe :)

knew there were 2 nand flashers forgot which one was more up to date cheers swizzy.

• Like 4

dvd drive unaffected by nand flash. least if you got your nand dumped and write down ya dvd/cpu key (boot RGH with eject to boot Xell to get keys but I think Jrunner will work out the keys from nand dump anyway) you can always fix ya xbox if you mess up.keep them in a safe place (I email them to myself and let microsoft keep them safe :)

knew there were 2 nand flashers forgot which one was more up to date cheers swizzy.

There's more like 5 different flashers;

Flash 360

NAND Flasher 360 for Xbox

Simple 360 NAND Flasher (mine)

NANDFlash 360 (not sure of the name, basically the one i based mine on)

RAWFlash (XeLL included here)

• Like 1

thanX for update,

i have 2 of them installed and i keep telling myself to delete but then i forget wich one/(nand dumper)

cant wait. got everything sorted finally and went to play and was told update required.

is that "dvd worry" just for trinity's? never heard that but i am a newb. no worries for a jasper right? this will be only my fourth update. got a demon and a unlocked pcb board for drive w/ 3.0

thanX in advance

@Swizzy ,

thanX for all your help and hard work with swift replies. much appreciated-

Hi,

i just wanted  to know if the "Disable Onboard MU" patch is now working for a Trinity 4GB for instance ?