RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.13 : 16767 kernel support added

V3.13
– add 16756, 16767
– add UTF8 to the ftp FEAT list, improves non-ascii name support
– can now place up to 10 title IDs in ini for autofake to enable fakelive at title startup
– fix dvd game/video loading from official dash tile
– added autocont option (yeah it’s not a network option really, but relies on autofake so its right near it)
– changed how contpatch works, added/separated into xblapatch and licpatch (the Lets Try Find The Problem Blindly edition)
– made number value entry in installer a little more consistent
– added a check to launch.xex for lhelper.xex in flash to prevent E71 error screen
– updated built in update server to V3

dash_launch_v3.13.zip

hi, sorry if im posting in the wrong section  :unsure:

i downloaded the update file and installed the default.xex file from installer folder.

now my rgh doesnt boot, but it does go to xell reloaded wen i start the xbox with the eject button.

i'm a noob and a fool, cuz i should not have done something i'm not sure about, now i'm stuck. 

please help me resolve this problem and get my xbox up and running.

any help is highly appreciated 

thanks in advance

You have perform the XEX from Dashlaunch ?

If Xell is still running, you can flash your latest running RGH Image (Does not work with MMC consoles, like Corona 4G).

Hi,

I installed 3.13 over 3.12. Iupdated the console to dash 17148 . But when I start the console and start 3.12 the path , configurator , plugins are not opening when I press A .

Help??

Thanks

Hi,

I installed 3.13 over 3.12. Iupdated the console to dash 17148 . But when I start the console and start 3.12 the path , configurator , plugins are not opening when I press A .

Help??

Thanks

You want to use the 3.13 installer, and you don't want to be on 17148, 17148 isn't supported... and being there still means you won't be getting any support from us :)

We only offer support for official stuff, not unofficial bullshit like that ;)

• Like 2

I am assuming nothing requires 17148 yet? I am thinking stuff will soon though, as this appears to be the big november/december update.

Not yet, and it requires that they release a XDK for it aswell, so i'd assume earliest january or february we start seeing games and such requiring 17148

• Like 1

Not yet, and it requires that they release a XDK for it aswell, so i'd assume earliest january or february we start seeing games and such requiring 17148

What About 17418?

hi swizzy when update to 17150 dashboard??

I can't say, we haven't released for 167148 yet...

ok, i have asked because i have update to 17150, i'm a noob   :wallbash:

Then just downgrade to 16767? it's not like you're locked to only going up when you've got a RGH/JTAG console ;)