RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
addy2014

Games via aurrora

Hi

Not sure how to describe this but will have a go.

Basically i have/had FSD3 and thought i'd try Aurora. I copied the Aurora folder onto my RGH. And managed to launch aurora fine. The games were picked up and all were showing covers etc.

Then i started COD advanced warfare (which i have been playing on RGH since it came out, via FSD3)

When i start Survival mode i get a message saying something like 'you are on an old version and so you will have unlock content again' or  something along the lines of 'you are playing an old version of game and will have to clear the unlocks'

does anybody know why ? as i had unlocked all maps when i was playing via FSD. i think the campaign progress has transferred over tho.

thanks

Hi

Not sure how to describe this but will have a go.

Basically i have/had FSD3 and thought i'd try Aurora. I copied the Aurora folder onto my RGH. And managed to launch aurora fine. The games were picked up and all were showing covers etc.

Then i started COD advanced warfare (which i have been playing on RGH since it came out, via FSD3)

When i start Survival mode i get a message saying something like 'you are on an old version and so you will have unlock content again' or  something along the lines of 'you are playing an old version of game and will have to clear the unlocks'

does anybody know why ? as i had unlocked all maps when i was playing via FSD. i think the campaign progress has transferred over tho.

thanks

That's odd, Aurora shouldn't be removing your TU... it copies it, but nothing else... can you verify that you're using the same TU with FSD and Aurora? (press the guide button and you should see) and that you don't get this message when starting with FSD?

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Could TU be reason for it not showing progress on certain parts of game?

i'll check to see what TU is being used on aurora.

Also i did go back to FSD to see if my survival progress was intact..and it was fine. I dont get the message via FSD.

thanks.

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Could TU be reason for it not showing progress on certain parts of game?

i'll check to see what TU is being used on aurora.

Also i did go back to FSD to see if my survival progress was intact..and it was fine. I dont get the message via FSD.

thanks.

Yes, it could... if they added/fixed it in the TU :)

Yes, it could... if they added/fixed it in the TU :)

hi

i checked again, there is TU being used via fsd (version2). and although aurora is picking up other updates (versions) it is using version 2.

I still get a message when going into exo survival. the exact message is: your data is from an old version of the game. You must reset your rank and unlocks to continue.

hi

i checked again, there is TU being used via fsd (version2). and although aurora is picking up other updates (versions) it is using version 2.

I still get a message when going into exo survival. the exact message is: your data is from an old version of the game. You must reset your rank and unlocks to continue.

My guess is that Aurora doesn't actually have it enabled/activated? can you double check that?

My guess is that Aurora doesn't actually have it enabled/activated? can you double check that?

Hi

Just though i'd give some feedback just in case somebody else comes across this problem.

Swizzy was indeed right, the TU was showing as installed , but not active, so selected it and then pressed ENABLE(A) after which everything was normal. My progress on the game was same as what i had done in FSD3.

thanks Swizzy.

• Like 1